ESPN OOPS

djm305

The golfer's name is Miguel Angel Cabrera. He used to go by the whole thing, but they're just calling him Angel Cabrera on the US Open broadcast.

I think you're thinking of Miguel Angel Jimenez. Cabrera the golfer has always been known as Angel Cabrera.

Oh, and on the Miguel Cabrera Oops....he's not disciplined enough for golf. But I'd bet Dontrelle could hold his own in a game of golf.

The golfer's name is Miguel Angel Cabrera. He used to go by the whole thing, but they're just calling him Angel Cabrera on the US Open broadcast.

Oh, and on the Miguel Cabrera Oops....he's not disciplined enough for golf. But I'd bet Dontrelle could hold his own in a game of golf.

I'd imagine Dontrelle having a really awkward, Happy Gilmore type golf swing that somehow works.

I think you're thinking of Miguel Angel Jimenez. Cabrera the golfer has always been known as Angel Cabrera.

You are correct sir! My bad.

Oh, and for the record, Ricky Nolasco took down the longest drive title at the preseason golf tourney. Not sure what the distance was. Second place was a front office guy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.