Beinfest appears to have done a good job

Backin2008

Benitez and Kim have pitched pretty well for the Marlins since they've come over. I wonder what he has up his sleeve for CF because Amezaga and Abercrombie gives the Marlins the worst CF in all of the majors. I just hope he fixes that position soon because it's hard to watch those two guys playing defense and getting a lot of at bats.

Benitez and Kim have pitched pretty well for the Marlins since they've come over. I wonder what he has up his sleeve for CF because Amezaga and Abercrombie gives the Marlins the worst CF in all of the majors. I just hope he fixes that position soon because it's hard to watch those two guys playing defense and getting a lot of at bats.

are there any cf's out there who have become absolute albatrosses to their current teams?

are there any cf's out there who have become absolute albatrosses to their current teams?

JP?

JP?

he isnt to the point where the dodgers are going to pick up his entire salary by and large.

Kim appears to be taking a step back, but Benitez was a no brainer. For what we got him for, and for the style of pitcher he is, if there's anything at all in the tank, a flyball/strikeout pitcher usually works pretty well in Pro Player.

Even in his "step back" Kim has been better than our other options.

Kim appears to be taking a step back, but Benitez was a no brainer. For what we got him for, and for the style of pitcher he is, if there's anything at all in the tank, a flyball/strikeout pitcher usually works pretty well in Pro Player.

Ummm...if you mean Obermueller and Vanden Hurk, then OK, I guess, but if you mean Sanchez or Nolasco when they come back, then no.

Ummm...if you mean Obermueller and Vanden Hurk, then OK, I guess, but if you mean Sanchez or Nolasco when they come back, then no.

Nolasco is nothing special at all and he never will be, I sure hope they don't pull an effective Kim to give this scrub a rotation spot. So he had double digit wins last year, Vargas pitched pretty well his rookie season too but the league figured him out. Kim could easily rack up as many wins as Nolasco did last year. But for the record, I wasn't referring to him or Sanchez when I made my first post.

Swift I don't care how much Kim's performance drops he has been a plesant surprise and Dude we got him for Julio!

Swift I don't care how much Kim's performance drops he has been a plesant surprise and Dude we got him for Julio!

Let's get a good jab in on Julio while we can. We sure ripped off those Rockies because he has been doing so bad for them. Let's not forget a board fav that we gave up for Julio either. Petit is tearing up the minors. Well, sorta. At least he's on the D'Backs 40 man roster.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.