Arison eases stance on luxury tax

louiecastillo1

That would be awesome to have Rashard Lewis here. The guy I've been wanting in a Heat uniform for awhile is Mo Williams. I can't see it happening unless we can trade Jason Williams and his 8.2 million salary or get him to restructure. Mo Williams and Wade with Jason Williams coming off the bench would look really nice though.

That would be awesome to have Rashard Lewis here. The guy I've been wanting in a Heat uniform for awhile is Mo Williams. I can't see it happening unless we can trade Jason Williams and his 8.2 million salary or get him to restructure. Mo Williams and Wade with Jason Williams coming off the bench would look really nice though.

Jason only has a year left on his deal, so he wouldn't be too difficult to move if it came to that.

Jason Williams will actually be a verry nice trading chip this offseason.

Who wants a PG with bad knees and a huge contract? Personally, I would love to get Chauncey Billups down here, but I'd settle for Rashard Lewis.

JWill has a contract that expires after next year. He would give a team $8.2 million in cap space after the season. That is what makes him attractive to other teams, not necessarily what he brings as a player.

Jason Williams will actually be a verry nice trading chip this offseason.

Who wants a PG with bad knees and a huge contract? Personally, I would love to get Chauncey Billups down here, but I'd settle for Rashard Lewis.

He's a better than average PG. Why wouldn't teams be interested in a solid PG with an expiring deal?

Artest and Bibby bring them over.

Shaq

Haslem

Artest ( Great D will lock up anyone and can post any other 3. I think with Shaq and Zo artest wont blow up.)

Wade

Bibby (clutch, great shooter, good passer ** younger and healthier then Williams)

our trading chips*** Dorrel Wright, 1st rd pick, Jason williams (expiring contract) sign and trade deal with either Kapono or Posey.

I like rashard lewis too but we need some Defense also.

Shaq

Haslem

Artest ( Great D will lock up anyone and can post any other 3. I think with Shaq and Zo artest wont blow up.)

Wade

Bibby (clutch, great shooter, good passer ** younger and healthier then Williams)

our trading chips*** Dorrel Wright, 1st rd pick, Jason williams (expiring contract) sign and trade deal with either Kapono or Posey.

I lol'd.

Shaq

Haslem

Wade

I lol'd.

So did I. The only person who looks at that group and falls in love is Isiah Thomas.

The Heat should and probaly will use their full MLE to try and get a player. But that precludes them from the top tier free agency. They have one advantage in that there are some quality prospective players like Anderson Verejao and Luke Walton. But that is probably trash compared to the above players.

I do think they can get Artest OR Bibby. The Kings will want to dump one of those bad contracts by midseason. Most likely Bibby. But they may want to hold out because those contracts become expiring ones soon that can be used to leverage an acquisition to build around Kevin Martin 2 years from now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.