Florida HS Recruiting Question

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Have you guys seen or heard of these guys:

VCU inked four players during the early signing period in November. Joey Rodriguez (5-10 guard) led Lake Howell to the Florida 5A state championship and was named first team all-state. Lance Kearse (6-6 forward) played at Fort Myers High School and was Florida 5A second team all-state. Admin Sanders (6-9 forward) played at Port St. Lucie High School and was also Florida 5A second team all-state. Myk Brown (6-4 guard) played at P.K. Younge High School and led his team to the Florida 3A state championship game.

Have you guys seen or heard of these guys:

VCU inked four players during the early signing period in November. Joey Rodriguez (5-10 guard) led Lake Howell to the Florida 5A state championship and was named first team all-state. Lance Kearse (6-6 forward) played at Fort Myers High School and was Florida 5A second team all-state. Admin Sanders (6-9 forward) played at Port St. Lucie High School and was also Florida 5A second team all-state. Myk Brown (6-4 guard) played at P.K. Younge High School and led his team to the Florida 3A state championship game.

My school played against him and got owned... but we pretty much got owned by everyone, so I can't give you much more than some very good basketball players have come through here in the past 6 years, or so I've heard from coaches here...

• 2 weeks later...

Monsignor Pace senior Terrance Saintil orally committed to Virginia Commonwealth University on Tuesday, making him the second Spartans basketball player to commit to a Division I school over the past month.

Saintil, a 6-7, 225-pound power forward, averaged 10 points and nine rebounds this past season to help Pace win the Class 4A state title. Pace guard Ray Shipman committed to two-time defending national champion Florida last month.

Virginia Commonwealth, coached by former Miami High standout and University of Florida assistant Anthony Grant, advanced to the second round of the NCAA Tournament this past season and went 28-7 after winning the Colonial Athletic Association championship.

''It's a great situation for Terrance to join a good program that's been very successful the past few years,'' Pace coach Mark Lieberman said.

LINK