Some blurbs from stark's chat today

Iowa

Same ole same ole.. I really hope we spout of some wins so we're towards the top at the deadline and dont have to hear this cabs and dtrain stuff everyday... nonetheless, heres the blurbs

Joseph (Anaheim, CA): Will the Marlins part ways with Miguel Cabrera if the right deal comes along?

SportsNation Jayson Stark: I keep hearing no on Cabrera. The Marlins haven't decided they're out of contention yet, anyway. They're 4 1/2 out in the east, remember. But if they do fall back, they've sent out signals they'd listen on Dontrelle Willis, not Cabrera. So watch this team (and Dontrelle's health) very closely over the next few weeks.

jim (sf): kobe for cabrera?

SportsNation Jayson Stark: I think we'd definitely lead Sportscenter with that deal! I don't think Cabrera can run the floor the way he used to. And Kobe might have a tough time only batting once every nine hitters. But hey, that's just my take.

Shaq (Miami): I don't want Kobe in Florida.

SportsNation Jayson Stark: OK, how about Kobe and Penny for Shaq and Cabrera?

So yea, nothing of substance.. but pretty funny.

Same ole same ole.. I really hope we spout of some wins so we're towards the top at the deadline and dont have to hear this cabs and dtrain stuff everyday... nonetheless, heres the blurbs

Joseph (Anaheim, CA): Will the Marlins part ways with Miguel Cabrera if the right deal comes along?

SportsNation Jayson Stark: I keep hearing no on Cabrera. The Marlins haven't decided they're out of contention yet, anyway. They're 4 1/2 out in the east, remember. But if they do fall back, they've sent out signals they'd listen on Dontrelle Willis, not Cabrera. So watch this team (and Dontrelle's health) very closely over the next few weeks.

jim (sf): kobe for cabrera?

SportsNation Jayson Stark: I think we'd definitely lead Sportscenter with that deal! I don't think Cabrera can run the floor the way he used to. And Kobe might have a tough time only batting once every nine hitters. But hey, that's just my take.

Shaq (Miami): I don't want Kobe in Florida.

SportsNation Jayson Stark: OK, how about Kobe and Penny for Shaq and Cabrera?

So yea, nothing of substance.. but pretty funny.

No offense to you Iowa, but after reading that I feel like I should have a short bus to catch and window licking on my mind. Oh how I feel for you all down there in that media vacuum. You all seriously have a bunch monkeys slinging crap at you and calling it news. Thank god that a majority of people on this board know fecal matter when they see it.

Ouch

I guess I'll focus my energy on writing a new marlins song.

my ramblings had nothing to do with you, it is the quality of writing and the medias general idea that everyone of their readers are ignoramous' children

It's a f***ing joke in a chat.