What an amazing 4th of July

I let off fireworks in flowerpots, played basketball, and jumped on a trampoline.

or In every1loveme's terms

like zOmg we let Off firewOrks in flOwerpOts and they jumped like a fOOt Off Of the grOund and it like blew dirt everywhere lOlz then we played basketball in a thunderstOrm and jumped On a trampOline and lightining didn't strike us *thank gOd*

I let off fireworks in flowerpots, played basketball, and jumped on a trampoline.

like zOmg we let Off firewOrks in flOwerpOts and they jumped like a fOOt Off Of the grOund and it like blew dirt everywhere lOlz then we played basketball in a thunderstOrm and jumped on a trampOline and lightining didn't strike us *thank gOd*

lOl

Not a bad 4th of July as a whole, although a bit of an odd one. Grilled some sausages on the balcony, drank some beer and listened to classic rock. Followed that up by drinking with some buddies at the local cafe and convincing the owner to blast Lynyrd Skynyrd's greatest hits

like zOmg we let Off firewOrks in flOwerpOts and they jumped like a fOOt Off Of the grOund and it like blew dirt everywhere lOlz then we played basketball in a thunderstOrm and jumped on a trampOline and lightining didn't strike us *thank gOd*

SHUT UP :mad

Ok

!!!

I had so much fun yesterday. Besides the rain, which let me take a nice afternoon long nap, we shot 2500 dollars worth of fireworks from 8:00 PM when it stopped raining until 12:00 AM. Granted it was muggy as hell out and the bugs were biting like crazy but nothing a couple of Presidente's couldn't take your mind off of.

All in all it was one of the better 4th's I have had minus the rain.

Ok

why dO yOu peOple make fun Of the way i write??

Guest marlins02

Ok

why dO yOu peOple make fun Of the way i write??

Guest Night Phantom

SHUT UP :mad Ok why dO yOu peOple make fun Of the way i write??It is lame and childish