John Maine snubbed

Many deserving players that don't play in NY get snubbed because undeserving NY players get in. Miguel Cabrera should clearly be starting at 3B, Carlos Beltran is certainly not setting the world on fire compared to other outfielders with his .267 BA 15 HR and 52 RBI.

Stop whining.

Those were VOTE INs. I voted for Wright, Reyes, Tranny just like you voted for Cabrera,Hanely, etc. You cant compare Vote Ins to that drunk picking players or player vote ins.

Maine was snubbed CLEARLY because he is a top pitcher in the NL.

I do agree, Wright shouldnt be starting over Cabrera but you guys coulda done something about that.

What's wrong with saying the truth?

ITS ALL STARS. We are the best team in the NL East, how the hell does Philly have 3 Reps and we have 4?

ASG is not about the best team. It's about individual performance. Apparently Chase Utley, Ryan Howard, and Aaron Rowand suck in your eyes.

sh*t if it was my choice Rowand would be starting in CF over Beltran so your lucky.

Guest Festa

:tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue :tissue

/thread