Alvin and the Chipmunks

Jesus i loved this show...but god why does there have to be a movie about everything?

I mean i bet theres a board of directors just sitting around and there just thinking ok, what havent we turned into a movie yet. I mean really im here thinking ok whats next.

Oh i got it, was there ever a movie about the Jetsons? theres 1 for ya.

Jesus i loved this show...but god why does there have to be a movie about everything?

I mean i bet theres a board of directors just sitting around and there just thinking ok, what havent we turned into a movie yet. I mean really im here thinking ok whats next.

Oh i got it, was there ever a movie about the Jetsons? theres 1 for ya.

There's an animated movie of The Jetsons.

Robert Rodriguez is attached to a live action verison.

ugh. i guess the studios are just looking for a quick buck now for the most part (few exceptions, pixar). slap a franchise tag and make it suck and make a profit. it's probably going to suck anyway. the image is so wrong, the chipmunks were about half dave's height in the tv show, and at least somewhat fitted into the human world.

Guest Festa

Bullocks!!! They are too "chipmunk" looking. To me the Chipmunks looked more like humans. BTW, this belongs in Fox's thread about best TV openings of all time:

I never realized how choppy the animation was.

• 2 weeks later...

Get used to it, people. Cartoons from the 80's and beyond are all eventually going to be made into live-action movies. Garfield, Transformers, Underdog, now this crap. I don't see how anyone is surprised anymore when it comes to these things.

Get used to it, people. Cartoons from the 80's and beyond are all eventually going to be made into live-action movies. Garfield, Transformers, Underdog, now this crap. I don't see how anyone is surprised anymore when it comes to these things.

If that's the case then I want my Snorks movie.

If that's the case then I want my Snorks movie.

In due time, sir.

You forgot He-Man. :|

You forgot He-Man. :|

Hey. You better not be badmouthing Dolph Lundgren.