If you knew today was your last day to live...

Admin

When I first heard the question the first things that came to mind were sex and eating all my favorite foods.

But now that I think about it I would probably be really bummed out that it was my last day on earth so I would probably just spend time with my family and talk about all the good memories.

When I first heard the question the first things that came to mind were sex and eating all my favorite foods.

But now that I think about it I would probably be really bummed out that it was my last die on earth so I would probably just spend time with my family and talk about all the good memories.

lol I said the same thing. great minds think alike

Guest marlins02

1) tell my friends and family how much they mean to me

2) pray throughout the day and probably dedicate the last few hours strictly to prayer

I would want to hook up with a 15-16 year old girl, and time it so that I die in the middle of sex.

She'd be scared for life. One of if not the first time she has intercoarse and her partner just dies on her without any apparent cause of death. She'd be so f***ed up.

I would want to hook up with a 15-16 year old girl, and time it so that I die in the middle of sex.

She'd be scared for life. One of if not the first time she has intercoarse and her partner just dies on her without any apparent cause of death. She'd be so f***ed up.

That is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read.

Guest marlins02

id probably include the poor girl in my prayers....

lmao!!! what the heck??

OMG you are insane haha but that was hilarious

Guest FlummoxedLummox

1) Plan the most kickass funeral the world has ever seen, complete with entertainment, music and great food. I will play a videotaped speech forcing everyone to listen to my philosophy on life, while others will be forbidden to make crying and blubbering eulogies.

2) Spend time with family and friends.

3) If I could add a third, it would be to ask a couple of my female friends if they'd like to have sex with me before I died. Once I'm dead, they would never be able to experience that, and I'm sure they would be really curious it know what it would have been like for the rest of their lives. The not-knowing would eat at them forever. So, essentially, I'm helping them more than they're helping me.

Guest marlins02

3) If I could add a third, it would be to ask a couple of my female friends if they'd like to have sex with me before I died. Once I'm dead, they would never be able to experience that, and I'm sure they would be really curious it know what it would have been like for the rest of their lives. The not-knowing would eat at them forever. So, essentially, I'm helping them more than they're helping me.

that might be the most conceited thing ive ever read on this site. :lol