:-|

Guest iFesta

Guest iFesta

Hard to believe we have to endure another month of this sh*t.

We got swept by a bunch of geriatrics.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

What a crappy year of Marlins baseball.

Guest iFesta

Oh, and Olivo is not a catcher. I've never seen someone look like such an idiot behind the plate. It's sad to see a position that has been such a strength for this franchise over the years being manned by this complete waste of a major leaguer.

Is there any other ML catcher that can't catch a strike down the middle? A throw from the outfield? Frame a damn pitch?

Jeez, the catcher for the Hialeah varsity softball team has better catching mechanics than this idiot.

I want to kick him everytime I see that stupid bug-eyed sh*t face look on his face.

I've become a Mitre skeptic.

Sure hasn't been the same Mitre weve seen earlier this year, but considering what the Fish have to work with..well yea

Spike is precisely right...outside of May, the man has sucked.

Not really....Considering he is still the best pitcher the Marlins have thus far.

Sure hasn't been the same Mitre weve seen earlier this year, but considering what the Fish have to work with..well yea

Not really....Considering he is still the best pitcher the Marlins have thus far.

Just because he proved to be one of the better arms of our injury ridden, headcase plagued rotation neither makes him a good pitcher nor a reliable starter down the road.

Well to say he has sucked this year with some of the other characters on this team seems a little misdirected IMO.

Guest iFesta

That's like saying bleach is the better liquid to injest over pesticide, 409 and Pine Sol.

Just because he proved to be one of the better arms of our injury ridden, headcase plagued rotation neither makes him a good pitcher nor a reliable starter down the road.

Well to say he has sucked this year with some of the other characters on this team seems a little misdirected IMO.

Well, I just happen to disagree with your basis of comparison. If you are qualifying him as a good pitcher for being better than Olsen, Willis, injured Nolasco and Johnson, and the new call-ups, I don't really see that as much of a compliment.

Can't really go on the What if's...Sure, If we had all our starters healthy who knows who would have been the best pitcher, but all I'm saying he's been the Marlins best starter this year. With that said, I don't think anyone would have forseen this being the current situation for the Marlins but due to injuries he has been the best avaiable. Not his fault. That doesn't mean Im saying he's "good"

Nah, outside of a fluke month where most of his runs were unearned, he's sucked. His June ERA? 4.94. July? 5.20. August? 5.50 (and rising since that doesn't include today).

That's brutal. For comparison's sake: VandenHurk had a 4.50 July ERA, and a 5.29 June. Even "good lord he's awful" Wes Obermueller managed a 5.54 ERA as a starter.

Boy am I glad i haven't watched one game for over a week now. 4 game series sweep by the Giants? Seriously, this is beyond embarassing. Then again, I guess we are just that bad. Our only hope is losing all the games we got left, and getting to pick first in the draft.

This is baseball...first draft pick really doesn't matter.