NFL Week 6 Discussion

Orlando Rays

Well, Miami's going into Cleveland. Will the 'Fins finally turn it around?

Jacksonville hosting the Texans. Last year I attended this game, and it was humiliating.

Tennessee rolling into Tampa Bay. Judgement Day for the Bucs.

Oh, and unbeaten New England going to (barely) unbeaten Dallas. Someone leaves Texas Stadium with their first loss.

MNF is the New York Football Giants headed to Atlanta.

If the fins don't win this game (which they won't) I can't see them winning more than their one home game against the Bills, and even that may be pushing it.

They'll sneak up on someone like they did against the bears and patriots last season.

But the road doesnt get much easier for the dolphins. At cleveland, patriots, giants (at london), at eagles and at pitt.

I just hope the jets give Kellen Clemens a chance soon.

No point in not, he has a very good arm and you guys have some WRs that can stretch the field. Game planning the Jets isn't difficult when you have such a limited QB, which also clogs the running lanes since people can play closer to the line.

No point in not, he has a very good arm and you guys have some WRs that can stretch the field. Game planning the Jets isn't difficult when you have such a limited QB, which also clogs the running lanes since people can play closer to the line.

Pretty much hit it on the head. When your QB cant throw it down field, the other team brings the defense closer to the line. Thats probably the main reason Thomas Jones isnt doing that well.

If the jets lose sunday, I am sure we see Kellen from here on out.

Guest FishFanInPA

Pretty much hit it on the head. When your QB cant throw it down field, the other team brings the defense closer to the line. Thats probably the main reason Thomas Jones isnt doing that well.

If the jets lose sunday, I am sure we see Kellen from here on out.

Sorry dude...only week I can't be on your side....And it's WHEN the Jets lose...the bye week will be huge for the eagles especially when they rip off 5 or 6 wins in a row.

/hopes to god the team doesn't suck anymore.