Cleo Lemon to start vs Bills

Hammerhead

Cam Cameron is an idiot. Certifiable, at this point. Firing him would most likely accelerate our rebuilding process, seeing as how we have no shot at rebuiliding with a moron at the helm.

I mean, I've defended this guy a lot. I defended him when he ignored everyone on draft day and picked the Ted Ginn Family over Brady Quinn. I defended him when we threw down a mega-contract on an aging linebacker named Joey Porter when we all knew we were way more than one player away from being competitive. I defended him when he said we needed to "fall forward fast". I defended him when he ran a statue-of-liberty play during crunch time of a PRESEASON game. I defended him when he benched himself during the last preseason game, so that our assistant coaches, like Dom Capers, who had INFINTITELY more experience as a HC, could practice doing his job. I defended him when he couldn't figure out whether Ronnie Brown was better than Jesse Chatman. I defended him after that stupid Trent Green trade, where we gave up a draft pick for an aging QB who brought with him the promise of going 6-10 instead of what we are now. I defended this guy at 0-4, 0-5, 0-6, 0-7, and 0-8. But at about the time he decided to have Marty Booker run a QB sneak, I started to wonder if maybe this guy doesn't have a few marbles missing up there. This franchise is looney tunes, and we now have a whack-a-doo at the helm, and I can't take it anymore. I've reached my breaking point.

If Beck doesnt play at all, then this season is an even bigger failure for the dolphins. The dolphins need to know what they have. Obviously, they wont cut him after 8 games, but at least you want get a feeling of what Beck can offer. Furthermore, he would be able to make mistakes now in no pressure situations.

If he doesnt play at all, then all dolphin fans can basically skip the last 8 games. I can relate, as the jets should have benched pennington 4-5 weeks ago. I had no interest in following the jets (at 1-6 with pennington as the starter) because there was nothing worth watching. Finally, the jets put Clemens in, and I am excited to see what he has to the offer the second half of the season. He actually played well in a loss.

If Cam cared about keeping his job he would've drafted Quinn and he'd be starting Beck now. He doesn't care about his job, he's just insane. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take Drew Weatherford with the #1 overall pick. He's got way too many lose screws in his head.

I can see it now. With the number 1 pick the miami dolphins select Kriby Freeman from Miami.

:banghead

What good goddamn reason do you have to keep doing this. Here's a f'ing clue, we SUCK with Lemon too. SUCK. I have no idea how this helps us win a game. Basically the other team has to have a collective aneurysm for us to win a f***ing game at this point anyway. Play Beck, figure out if we need to look more at McFadden or Brohm in this coming draft. Then again, who am I kidding...

What i dont understand is how a guy like Wayne H. is letting his franchise go to sh*t and he's just sitting back and not doing anything... He keeps talking about how at the end of the season the high personal is gonna grade the team and key parts of it... ah hello a big fu*king F... starting from the top, nobody has done there job this year.... If he has any balls he would pick up the phone and say Cam am not asking am telling, start the kid now...

If Cam cared about keeping his job he would've drafted Quinn and he'd be starting Beck now. He doesn't care about his job, he's just insane. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take Drew Weatherford with the #1 overall pick. He's got way too many lose screws in his head.

I can see it now. With the number 1 pick the miami dolphins select Kriby Freeman from Miami.

Thankfully, Miami won't draft Kirby next year... unless kirby forgoes his senior year. But we could go after Kyle Wright! :mis2

The more I think about this travesty, the more something stinks. Either Cameron is an idiot because he's keeping Beck on the bench for no good reason, or Beck stinks...in which case, Cameron is still an idiot. For drafting a 26 year-old stinky QB who may or may not be able to pick up the offense before his prostate begins to enlarge. The fact that Beck can't get in the game at this point in the season has me very worried that its the latter...that Beck stinks AND Cam is an idiot. And the scrutiny of Beck should he ever get in is going to be all the more intense now that people are starting to wonder if he's a bust. At this point, I'm pretty convinced we need to be thinking QB in the draft. We can't pass up another shot at a franchise QB.

The more I think about this travesty, the more something stinks. Either Cameron is an idiot because he's keeping Beck on the bench for no good reason, or Beck stinks...in which case, Cameron is still an idiot. For drafting a 26 year-old stinky QB who may or may not be able to pick up the offense before his prostate begins to enlarge. The fact that Beck can't get in the game at this point in the season has me very worried that its the latter...that Beck stinks AND Cam is an idiot. And the scrutiny of Beck should he ever get in is going to be all the more intense now that people are starting to wonder if he's a bust. At this point, I'm pretty convinced we need to be thinking QB in the draft. We can't pass up another shot at a franchise QB.

If Beck isn't starting because he's not good enough, then there's no hope. He's already old for a young QB and won't improve 'that' much, if history holds any indication.

We f***ed up not getting Quinn.

You're the first I've heard throw this theory out, and it makes a degree of sense.

Of course, at what point will we swallow our pride on Beck if this is true? My hunch is two seasons too late. Shame with this looking like a fantastic draft for QB's.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.