Favorite Album of 2007

METSrosexual

Its a message board. Not sure why your getting so e-serious and droppin f-bombs.

Last time I checked, Im allowed to voice displeasure with someone making bold statements.

Take some combat breathes and relax dude.

Oh and BTW, Wilco is the most boring and contrived band I've ever heard.

All I'm saying is you were being a condescending dick. Not a big deal, just felt it should be pointed out.

:rolleyes:

Obviously different ppl have different tastes in music. But that's not the point. Your not saying you don't like MTM or you hate it and it sucks.

Your saying it the WORST ALBUM OF 2007.

Out of the 5,000-10,000 albums that came out this year your calling it the worst one. Its cute.

Off the top of my head I would call Mark Ronson's "Version" the worst album of 2007. But I'll have to think about it more.

Come on TheDon!!! I generally am on par with your taste in music, but that Mark Ronson album is tight. Something new and funky!!

Its a message board. Not sure why your getting so e-serious and droppin f-bombs.

Last time I checked, Im allowed to voice displeasure with someone making bold statements.

All I'm saying is you were being a condescending dick. Not a big deal, just felt it should be pointed out.

Fair enough.

Metro...........Ronson gets my nod for worst hack job on a fantastic song.

What he did to the Smiths' "Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before" is downright blasphemous. Bleech.

We'll agree to disagree on that one.

Fair enough.

Metro...........Ronson gets my nod for worst hack job on a fantastic song.

What he did to the Smiths' "Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before" is downright blasphemous. Bleech.

We'll agree to disagree on that one.

Hahaha funny you should say that cause Ive heard that one like 6 times today, and its my favorite track off that album.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.