Coffee Break

Bradcore

In my opinion, if you've never had a real conversation with this girl, giving her flowers is crossing a social boundary.

+1 more.

I also agree 100% that Izzy and Yenta are probably romanticizing this. Imagine this:

Still think it's a good idea? I have to agree with Fox on this one, Yenta, if you aren't truly putting yourself in that girl's shoes, you aren't seeing the big picture.

Guest FishFanInPA

Do it. What do you have to lose?

This is comming from a guy that looks like Harry Potter.... :mischief

And this is coming from a guy who is posted a half naked picture of himself in a forum of mostly men?

It's a great picture. what can I say.

So your not denying putting the picture up for the men of the forum. Do you swing both ways?

And this is coming from a guy who is posted a half naked picture of himself in a forum of mostly men?

So your not denying putting the picture up for the men of the forum. Do you swing both ways?

Theres girls here somewhere. :mis2 I'm not insecure like some people here as well

In my opinion, if you've never had a real conversation with this girl, giving her flowers is crossing a social boundary.

+1 more.

I also agree 100% that Izzy and Yenta are probably romanticizing this. Imagine this:

Still think it's a good idea? I have to agree with Fox on this one, Yenta, if you aren't truly putting yourself in that girl's shoes, you aren't seeing the big picture.

okay now you're just insulting bradcore :lol

+1 more.

You know, next time I go in (which will be tomorrow to get my daily coffee), I should get someone who looks like that to be there. Just imagine how many extra sexy points I'd gain by comparison. :p

okay now you're just insulting bradcore :lol

Nah. I've seen Bradcore in his unmentionables. I'd bang him. That's why I told him to be straight with her.

This picture is to illustrate a point. If - for SOME ungodly reason - she is not attracted to Bradcore, imagine the creepiness factor involved. What would YOU do if you received flowers from Brian Peppers out of the blue??

can we stop calling him Pierre? i keep on thinking we're talking about some french dude.

Theres girls here somewhere. :mis2 I'm not insecure like some people here as well

can we stop calling him Pierre? i keep on thinking we're talking about some french dude.