Season Ticket Holder Holiday Party Pics

castillo1

Cool pics. Did you talk to anyone about getting rid of Miggy or Cabs, or perhaps about the newcomers? Just wondering if anyone expressed any thoughts beyond the "well, we're sorry to see them go," etc.

ya fredi said to me he was sad to see them go but on the other hand hes excited to see what mabin and others will bring!!!!

Cool pics. Did you talk to anyone about getting rid of Miggy or Cabs, or perhaps about the newcomers? Just wondering if anyone expressed any thoughts beyond the "well, we're sorry to see them go," etc.

ya fredi said to me he was sad to see them go but on the other hand hes excited to see what mabin and others will bring!!!!

I got about the same responses from everyone I talked to.

BTW I saw those pix being taken. Had no idea it was you. Would have said hi to ya.

Wiley is really high on Miller. Couldn't say enough good things about him.

and that's being pretty mild

he's absolutely enamored with him

Wiley is really high on Miller. Couldn't say enough good things about him.

and that's being pretty mild

he's absolutely enamored with him

True enough. And I sure do trust Coyote's evaluations. And yet I still find myself looking forward to seeing what Trahern can do.