Anybody receive their holiday gift yet?

ALL season ticket holders get this? Ahhhh son of a crap!!!

My season tickets were a christmas gift from my now ex-girlfriend...i guess the gift is being delivered to her house and not mine...

...shouldn't have burned those bridges...

...damn :|

Lol, it's just a stupid folder.

hey, he could have gotten game worn cabs underwear

Got mines today.

:happydance

Hmmmmm. Think I'm gonna have to mug that UPS guy when he drives by tomorrow.

the Marlins acctually use this sketchy courrier service that somehow takes weeks to deliver to the next zip code :mis2

All deliveries from the Marlins have come via UPS to me. And everyone else I know in PBC.

ALL season ticket holders get this? Ahhhh son of a crap!!!

My season tickets were a christmas gift from my now ex-girlfriend...i guess the gift is being delivered to her house and not mine...

...shouldn't have burned those bridges...

...damn :|

If those tix are in her name... Did you get the invitation a while back to the Holiday Party? How about the application for the Yankees ST games at Joe Robbie?

I havent gotten anything since the tickets themselves came in the week before the season started...come to think of it...that was the last time i saw her too...

she told me on that night "so now you got the tickets, does that mean this is the last time I ever see you?"

...today is December 20...

...haha...

...yeah, my ex-girlfriend was like an "ok" movie...I liked it at the time but now I never really wanna see it again...

I havent gotten anything since the tickets themselves came in the week before the season started...come to think of it...that was the last time i saw her too...

she told me on that night "so now you got the tickets, does that mean this is the last time I ever see you?"

...today is December 20...

...haha...

...yeah, my ex-girlfriend was like an "ok" movie...I liked it at the time but now I never really wanna see it again...

:jackass

Got mines today.

:happydance

Hmmmmm. Think I'm gonna have to mug that UPS guy when he drives by tomorrow.

the Marlins acctually use this sketchy courrier service that somehow takes weeks to deliver to the next zip code :mis2

All deliveries from the Marlins have come via UPS to me. And everyone else I know in PBC.

That was a brain fart. FedEx delivers to us anything from the Marlins. Always has. Thought they would change once all the advertising went up at Joe Robbie for that other company, but still FedEx.