Do you sometimes wonder the things you've said/done while drunk?

Bradcore

Last night, in my drunken state, me and a friend went over to KFC for some chicken. While I was waiting in line, I see some chick sitting by herself in one of the booths, so I just walked over and started talking to her. Now I don't remember anything that I said except for as I was leaving, I said something to the effect of, "Now you have an awesome day," or something like that.

Now today, I'm hungry and it's lunch time, so I decide to run across the street to KFC for me and my co-worker. Lo-and behold, that girl is working register. She looked bored out of her mind, but when I came up to order, her eyes just brightened up and she got a big smile across her face. Now, before anyone says anything, this was not one of those she thinks I'm cute or she likes me smiles. It was more of a "You're funny," smile. Which makes me kind of wonder, what the hell did I say last night?

"Your chicken serving skills are a 10."

If she was working when I showed up drunk, I would hope that would've been something I would've said, but alas, she was not working last night. She was just sitting in a booth like a customer. lol

Wait, I do remember mocking one of the male employees behind the counter for being defeated by a card paper box.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.