Trouble with the site

Nny

Hey,

I haven't been able to connect for a couple weeks.

I thought the site was down but then found out now it wasn't.

Tried logging on with a proxy and it's able to connect.

Help? Haha.

Doesn't have to deal with cookies or anything like that because I clean them out every few days.

No page to display

Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

No page to display

Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Have you tried it on another browser, like Firefox or Opera? That looks like it could be on your end and using another browser is a good way of checking.

Yeah, I have a static IP.

Btw, on the day that this first started...the board went down while I was browsing it, and then a few hours later came back up (I'm pretty sure the site was down and it wasn't on myside because there were no new posts when the board came back up and it had been a severa hour period...but there might have just be no traffic at the time haha). I then went to go post a new thread and in the process the board went down for me again, and hasn't worked since. I don't know if that will actually help with figuring out what's wrong but figured I'd say it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.