Official Wrestling Discussion

wow what a shocker. I cant believe this happened. Have they said what happened to benoit and his family?

Nothing, all we know is they were not shot and apparently the reason Benoit was not at Vengence was because he said Nancy, and his son were coughing up blood. This is beyond weird.

wow what a shocker. I cant believe this happened. Have they said what happened to benoit and his family?

Nothing, all we know is they were not shot and apparently the reason Benoit was not at Vengence was because he said Nancy, and his son were coughing up blood. This is beyond weird.

Food poisoning or some sort of gas leak?

Food poisoning or some sort of gas leak?

The only thing if it was gas why did they remain in the house and why wasn't Nancy and Daniel at the hospital.

This is so bizarre.

Remember when Benoit came over with Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, and Eddie Guerrero. It was so surreal. At the time, I thought they were still employed with WCW. Just a few weeks earlier, I was saying to a friend, "wouldn't it be funny if some WWF guys or WCW guys just went over and watched the other guys show?" And then there they were on Monday Night RAW. And it all actually seemed pretty real, even when they started fighting with the New Age Outlaws, until they went up the ramp backstage. The Radicalz were a cool team.

Remember when Benoit came over with Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, and Eddie Guerrero. It was so surreal. At the time, I thought they were still employed with WCW. Just a few weeks earlier, I was saying to a friend, "wouldn't it be funny if some WWF guys or WCW guys just went over and watched the other guys show?" And then there they were on Monday Night RAW. And it all actually seemed pretty real, even when they started fighting with the New Age Outlaws, until they went up the ramp backstage. The Radicalz were a cool team.

Yeah it was so weird. It was before the days the internet dominated, and you knew everything. So that happening was the craziest moment I'd seen. You'd just seen those guys wrestle WCW the night before and now their front row for RAW. Awesome Awesome moment, then Chris went on to have an amazing match with Jericho and Angle at Wrestlemania that tore the house down. The start of many classics he would have with Angle and really brought wrestling credibility back to WWE. Who at the time dominated ratings but was pushing guys in the mid card who couldn't wrestle. Guys like Benoit changed that and made this a company with great storylines and now great wrestling. Once WCW lost the wrestling edge the war was over.

Wow I remember this match is was a mat classic and most of the bikers in the crowd sh*t on it because they were just a bunch of drugged out bikers who were there for free.

Lets not get carried away here. This was probably one of the least important matches on the card.

Wow I remember this match is was a mat classic and most of the bikers in the crowd sh*t on it because they were just a bunch of drugged out bikers who were there for free.

Lets not get carried away here. This was probably one of the least important matches on the card.

No it's a 25 + minute match. I bought this PPV back in the day, it was the one with Hogan Vs the Giant in the main event. Rey Mysterio also had a classic with Psychosis. I couldn't tell you any else but I can tell you that.