Official Wrestling Discussion

geemoney

so at the end of the day, they cancelled raw and paid tributed to a piece of sh*t who killed his wife and kid (all signs point to this, if it turns out to not be true I will retract this statement)

Well what the f*** what you have liked them to do. They didn't know jackshit at 8, the news broke literally two hours earlier. Are you f***ing off your rocker? What were they supposed to go on like nothing happened when at the time they knew nothing?

so at the end of the day, they cancelled raw and paid tributed to a piece of sh*t who killed his wife and kid (all signs point to this, if it turns out to not be true I will retract this statement)

Obviously you aren't attacking WWE, how would they know?

Guest FishFanInPA

well Rune, let's calm down....i'd be modestly pissed if i was vince that he blew his angle on a murderer....once again all speculation and something that had to be done.

Well what the f*** what you have liked them to do. They didn't know jackshit at 8, the news broke literally two hours earlier. Are you f***ing off your rocker? What were they supposed to go on like nothing happened when at the time they knew nothing?

obviously you do what the WWE did. I am just saying what it looks like at the end of the day.

well Rune, let's calm down....i'd be modestly pissed if i was vince that he blew his angle on a murderer....once again all speculation and something that had to be done.

That's fine to be pissed now but to possibly judge doing the show how they did is completely insane. They knew nothing... You can look back and say it's poor taste but at that time their was no possible way they could do anything but celebrate them.

Obviously you aren't attacking WWE, how would they know?

I am saying at the end of the day= in retrospect = in hindsight, etc...

They didnt know (they still dont officially know). Its perfectly fine to have a tribute. however at the end of the day when everything gets discovered, you ended up having three hours on a murderer.

BTW, I'm sorry for flipping out this was an emotional night.

Its pretty amazing how people (in general) can go from shock to sadness to anger very quickly. When the news first broke I was shoked because I thought someone murdered the entire family. Then I was sad that he died. The has quickly turned to anger and I hate chris benoit at the current moment.

I am still trying to figure out this "family emergency" ... do you think he possibly called in and said that to cover himself for atleast one more day before he took his own life?

I am sure it something like that. They said the bodies were in three different rooms. So he probably killed the kid in one and the wife in the bed room. Then sometime later he decided to kill himself. Thats my guess.

From WWE.com

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

Truly bizarre...what can possibly bring a person to kill his wife and his own child...

And Chavo said in his interview he talked to Chris yesterday...

wow

WWE did the right thing. What's going to be even more interesting is how they handle this from here on out. My guess is they never mention the name Chris Benoit on their show again.

Truly bizarre...what can possibly bring a person to kill his wife and his own child...

wow

WWE did the right thing. What's going to be even more interesting is how they handle this from here on out. My guess is they never mention the name Chris Benoit on their show again.

He can definitely kiss his HOF induction goodbye.

Guest Guest

wow

If it is the case that Benoit really is the killer, then you are probably right.

wow

the HOF is a joke. They allowed like 15 people to enter this year.

wow

the HOF is a joke. They allowed like 15 people to enter this year.

The NHL Hall of Fame will probably do something similar.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.