Sign in to follow this  
geemoney

Official Wrestling Discussion

Guest FishFanInPA
I bet they screwed that up because he hit the floor at an awful angle.

"The Terry Funk punches to Mick Foley were 100% legit and Foley was busted the hard way. Believe it or not, Foley actually told Funk to blast him in the face the hard way." -- Wrestlinginc.com

That Edge bump was pretty scary at first...i was surprised that Edge actually took the table bump....maybe he is growing balls....as for the Cena match...it was pretty much a squash in favor of Cena, til the Big Show came up and caused the DQ and that led to a huge brawl as the show ended.

Bri, you forgot to mention the mini-brawl between Tazz and Lawler...that was funny crap there

I like the two separate entrances....The opening contest was really good, and this coming from someone who's by no means a Van Dam fan....I thought the Angle/Orton interview segment was pretty damn decent....I was looking forward to Jazz v.s Mickie, but it ended up too short to amount to anything....The battle royal had too many breaks, and I can't say I'm excited to see Big Show in ECW....

Dreamer/Edge was kind of a throw-away match, and didn't get me any more excited for their tag match Sunday, a match I was kinda looking forward to....Foley's interview was well-done, but the point was kinda lost in translation....Tazz and Lawler were hilarious throughout the show, and had a decent pull-apart in anticipation for the match Sunday....Cena/Sabu was disappointing (though I didn't know really WHAT to expect), and I think the predictible ending (big schmoz) hurt it. It just didn't have the same effect after seeing the same guys all in the ring together earlier....

Guest FishFanInPA
your right, that was very funny.....Tazz is probably going to wipe the floor with him.......What's the predictions on whose going to win these matches on Sunday??? ECW has to win the right mix to be taken seriously but WWF can't get shut out.

Guest FishFanInPA
WWE.com has learned that Paul Heyman has made an offer to World Champion Rey Mysterio to jump to ECW. The offer was extended in the locker room area after the WWE vs. ECW Head to Head special.

Sources close to the situation claim that Heyman is apparently trying to hedge his bets, meaning that if Mysterio accepts the offer, the World Championship would come to ECW regardless of the outcome of Sunday?s One Night Stand match between Sabu and Mysterio. Now that Big Show is an official ECW Wrestler, is Rey Mysterio far behind?

That would make sense, what with Mysterio being a former ECW alum.

Rey gets offered a spot on Smackdown. For his response you'll have to read spoilers or read the show.

I was at the show tonight and Edge is fine. Pretty good show live. I love how the Cena haters end up cheering for him when it's all said and done. Every time, every show I've seen they boo him to start and cheer him at the end. He is Hogan in some sense (who he reminds me of).

That Edge bump was pretty scary at first...i was surprised that Edge actually took the table bump....maybe he is growing balls....

Edge didn't grow balls. He's been good at crazy stuff for as long as I can remember. He helped make those Ladder matches, tables matches and TLC matches fun. So I don't know what that's in reference to.

Oh, and Dreamer sucks. He was awful in-ring, he was Charlie Haas over. I think I hate him.