Sign in to follow this  
geemoney

Official Wrestling Discussion

Orton/Kane was okay, but the ending was sort of expected in that there wasn't a clean winner....Smart of them to make a Haas/Viscera feud out of the Lillian situation. Too bad that's what was needed to get Haas a feud (since I don't think he was going anywhere)....Duggan's promo backstage was kind of humorous....The McMahon speech wasn't as newsworthy as I expected....The crowd seemed to be into the Torrie/Candice match, so I'm sure we'll see more of those....I liked Mitch getting thrown out of the curtain. The SS/Trips match was alright. Finally, they can move forward with this DX storyline....Duggan has some weird facial expressions while selling....Flair/Foley interview was hot, and I like Flair going back to crazy old man....Nitro/Carlito was okay, but like most matches, too short to amount to anything....The M.E was okay, and at least Cena only trounced mid-carders.

pretty good show overall...im looking forward to seeing the ECW debut tonight at 10 p.m. should be fun to watch some of those guys get some ring time

Guest FishFanInPA
If you didnt like Torrie/Candace then your gay.....I can't wait to see what Cena does tonight.....

I was disappointed, and this time it wasn't so much the match quality or story quality that bothered me, but what it was. I was expecting something a lot more for the Aftermatch of ONS, but instead, there was very little.

Foley, c'mon. I know it's not his fault, but it was a disappointment to see him do the generic heel move and not fight Flair right then and there. I know they're building it up for a PPV, but I hate how 90% of the time, the heel says "Not tonight." I think that there are other ways he could've handled it that would've turned out better. Overall, though, great segment.

Why did Vince act suprised about the reunion of DX? They advertised it during ONS. Shouldn't he have known it was going to happen? Also, I'm not sure how they're going to go with the DX Angle. I mean, physically and character wise, they've changed so much since the DX days. Is it to bring some lightheartedness to the characters, or are they going full on DX?

The water fight match had to be the most craptacular match I have ever seen. I know it's eye candy, but that was just flat out rediculous.

I'm actually curious to see where they're taking this Kane thing. I'm sure it's just away to get him to become the old Kane again, but still, something about this storyline makes me feel young again.

I'm sure there will be more aftermath tonight on the ECW show on Sci-Fi. Two nights in a row of ONS review would be overkill.

Obviously, you're supposed to ignore the advertisements about DX returning.

As for last night's RAW, I was kinda disappointed too. The matches were way too short, and despite a couple good promos, I thought last night was below-average.

Then what would be the point of advertising them. The DX thing last night would've been a lot better had they not advertised it. It was like Goldberg. They advertised him at WrestleMania XIX. Now, had they not advertised anything and he just appeared the next night on RAW to challenge The Rock, that would've made it a whole lot better.

Then what would be the point of advertising them. The DX thing last night would've been a lot better had they not advertised it. It was like Goldberg. They advertised him at WrestleMania XIX. Now, had they not advertised anything and he just appeared the next night on RAW to challenge The Rock, that would've made it a whole lot better.
I honestly don't know what the deal was there. It could be a mistake for all I know. Most fans knew the DX reunion was coming anyway, whether they saw the ads or not, so maybe the E thought that airing the commercials weren't going to hurt anything.

Best Line of the night already happened.

RVD: I am proud to hold the ECW Championship. And look at this one. It spins.

Anyone else ever get the feeling RVD has smoked alot of pot over the years?