Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
geemoney

Official Wrestling Discussion

Recommended Posts

I hated the Triple H match, but there was a stretch during which Rollins was champion where Reigns had something like seven or eight straight 3+ star matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dim said:

I hated the Triple H match, but there was a stretch during which Rollins was champion where Reigns had something like seven or eight straight 3+ star matches.

I don't really know much about star ratings, but by comparison the Lesnar/Ambrose match in Wrestlemania was 3.25. I consider that match to be pretty bad. I would have guessed the rating to be 2.75 or something like that.

As a wrestler I would put Reigns as average. He's about as good as whoever he works with. Someone like Rollins or Cesaro can carry a match and make old or less-skilled wrestlers look great, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with Reigns in that same position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was talk of her being the first ever woman to win the heavyweight title. They nixed that storyline, but if anybody could have done it, it would've been her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Entendu said:

There was talk of her being the first ever woman to win the heavyweight title. They nixed that storyline, but if anybody could have done it, it would've been her.

didn't she held the Intercontinental title once? RIP Joanie Laurer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

didn't she held the Intercontinental title once? RIP Joanie Laurer

Yes she did, co-champion with Chris Jericho. Interesting feud, that was.

 

RIP Chyna. Very sad how things turned out for her these last few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes she did, co-champion with Chris Jericho. Interesting feud, that was.

 

RIP Chyna. Very sad how things turned out for her these last few years.

sad thing is, she was begging to come back to WWE, maybe her porno ruined her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Vince0926

guys want to chat during payback?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...