From the South Side of Chicago to...

Congratulations, Marlins fans, for one hell of a postseason, AND one hell of a comeback this year!

I truly am jealous that your guys have been able to do this twice in 7 years, while our team has not won it all since way too long ago. Hopefully our team can get studs like IRod, Beckett, Pierre, etc. Anyway, the Marlins proved yet again that money does not automatically buy you success. Enjoy the champagne tonight and revel in what your team accomplished this year.

Amazing.

From yet another WSI / White Sox fans, congratulations to the Fighting Fish!! You've made much of Chicago very happy, knocking off not one but TWO Evil Empires on your way to becoming the 2003 Champions. WAY TO GO!!!

WAY TO GO FISH!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SMO

:arms :cheers :jump :happydance

Man, it was great to have a team to root for in the post-season, and then watch them actually win it all! You guys have a great website, and your confidence throughout the post-season really impressed me. Maybe I'm just used to being so negative as a long-suffering Sox fan, but you guys taught me to believe. Thanks, and congrats, Fish Rule the World!

:hat :hat And you can put it on the boooooooaaaaarrrrrrdddd... yeeeesss!! :hat :thumbup :w00t

Congratulations, Marlins! First the Cubs, now this. What an impressive display of talent and sportsmanship.

And thank you, Marlins fans. Truly the second-classiest fans in the majors.

FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO TO THE SOUTHSIDE OF THE NATION, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MARLINS!!!!!! WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT ALL ALONG, NOBODY GIVES THE SOX ANY RESPECT AND NOBODY GAVE THE MARLINS RESPECT BUT WE RESPECT EACH OTHERS TEAMS AND FANS!!!! WE LOVE THE MARLINS!!!!!! HOPE TO SEE YA IN THE SERIES NEXT YEAR

MARLINS FANS!!!!!

On behalf of us Chicagoans who did NOT believe the hype that it was a foregone conclusion the Cubs would win...from us who actually gave the Marlins the respect they deserved...and from us who celebrated the destruction of the Chicago version of the "EVIL EMPIRE"...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WORLD CHAMPION MARLINS!!!!!

Party 'til you can't party no mo'!!!!!!!! You folk sin Miami and south Florida deserve to celebrate. You're WORLD CHAMPS and WORLD BEATERS!!!!! Maybe that will teach the folks in the Chicago media not to overlook you guys in the future.

:jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :marlins

Man, it was great to have a team to root for in the post-season, and then watch them actually win it all! You guys have a great website, and your confidence throughout the post-season really impressed me. Maybe I'm just used to being so negative as a long-suffering Sox fan, but you guys taught me to believe. Thanks, and congrats, Fish Rule the World!

Agreed. After watching the amazing things this team did, I am going to tend to believe a whole lot more when the white sox are down in games. What an unbelieveable group of players this marlins club is. Congratulations guys, enjoy the next several months when every baseball story you see will include mentioning that the marlins are the world champions! :cool