Quick Question

Marlins2003

After absolutely setting the cactus league on fire hitting almost .600 the A's told him he wasn't in their plans.

Fair enough. Teams do what they need to do.

I'd like to think I'm reasonably good at ferreting things out on the web but I've looked everywhere - at least eight or ten places you'd think there would be something from Rotoworld to the A's to MLB to Google News, etc. and for the life of me I can't find a story saying he's been cut, sent down, thrown in the ocean whatever. MiLB doesn't have him on any roster.

It was one of those little things I thought I'd find an answer to in five minutes now it's driving me nuts.

Anyone?

Guest Guest

He was reassigned to A's minor league camp before they went to Japan and there hasn't been anything new since. He may still be in Arizona with their minor leaguers. Kind of odd that he tore up the league like that and didn't catch on somewhere else.

I feel bad for Linden. He was considered one of the Giants top prospects for a long time and never really got a chance with them. His best shot came last year and he had a horrible first month before they let him go. I really hope he gets another chance and catches on with a team that will give him one last shot to play every day.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.