Shortstop Help

fluxuation

I have Renteria on my team. He hasnt been doing that great all year, so I am looking to replace him. before trying a trade I checked the FA list and my league has Betancourt, Keppinger, and Barmes all available. Keppinger and Barmes are on the DL so I would just pick them up and put them on my DL and wait till the come back to get rid of Renteria. which of the three do you guys think would be the best pick up? or should I just stick it out with Renteria?

I have Renteria on my team. He hasnt been doing that great all year, so I am looking to replace him. before trying a trade I checked the FA list and my league has Betancourt, Keppinger, and Barmes all available. Keppinger and Barmes are on the DL so I would just pick them up and put them on my DL and wait till the come back to get rid of Renteria. which of the three do you guys think would be the best pick up? or should I just stick it out with Renteria?

Keppinger should give you better numbers