Post game 6/13

I wouldn't say the ship is sinking, but if the Phillies stay on the winning path and we get owned this series, there are definitely gonna be a few leaks. :confused

I wouldn't say you're a pessimist, but you coming in only when we lose, certainly makes me think... :confused

Eh, what can be said.

Tucker is an unpolished rookie putting up his 2nd start, these things happen. The ump didn't help him either, and that tends to get under unexperienced pitching.

We did put up 3 runs, 7 hits, but weren't able to add on later on in the game.

Hopper didn't do too bad in the pen, giving up two runs, one of which Hermida's dropped ball set up. That helps the pen for tomorrow and Sunday.

Nelson looked great, but I didn't like him being used tonight. Only 13 pitches, so he'll probably still be available.

Let's get 'em tomorrow.

Howard collecting 5 rbi @ cards tonight.

Is that a great comfort to us?

Awesome

At the end of the day, it's still only 1 win.

Also...they're beating up on the wild card leaders. For those who don't believe in the wild card, it's done us some good in the past, I'd say. :thumbup

how will MARK HENDRICKSON do saturday is question his last game was soso who pitching for tampa ? what his record?

Matt Garza

He's 4-3

Good stuff, but he has some control issues.

The complete opposite of what we've faced the past 2 nights...

Eh, what can be said.

Tucker is an unpolished rookie putting up his 2nd start, these things happen. The ump didn't help him either, and that tends to get under unexperienced pitching.

I was right behind home plate, and I can honestly say that Tucker wasn't anywhere near it tonight. The unp didn't play him any favors but he didn't do himself any either.

Eh, what can be said.

I was right behind home plate, and I can honestly say that Tucker wasn't anywhere near it tonight. The unp didn't play him any favors but he didn't do himself any either.

Oh, I totally agree. The only thing is that when you are behind homeplate, you can't see the top and bottom of the zone. The strikezone for the first 3 innings was as bad as it gets, on both sides. You know when you would hear Rays fans booing? It was with VERY good reason. He was randomly calling low strikes and high strikes.

And when that kind of stuff happens to a rookie pitcher, they have a tendency to just get worse, and that happened.

That ump was gay the whole night.

That's weird, I didn't see him have sexual relations with another man even once.

That said, you might be right if you say he was f***ing our guys all night long.

That strike zone was a little "unsettld". but it was the same for both teams.

Rays are a good team. I like the way they play. And Iwamura sure can cover some ground with that gator skin glove.

See that guy interviewed by Minervini with that Marlins tat?? Not bad, but his wife's was better. Of course I think mine beats both. LOL What's a little wierd is that he said this was his birthday week end. Mine is next week. Big difference is that he let Minervini interview him on TV and I turned Minervini down when he wanted to show my tat. To each his own I guess.

game just sucked and of course we lose and the damn phillies win and we fall back to 4 out!!!!!

Can't really count that stuff on June 14, only worry about it when the Phillies and Marlins play head to head.

It was just a blah game. The Offense wasn't bad, just not good. The young guy let the ump inside his head, but still looked OK mostly. The defense was poor, but not appalling (Ross looked pretty solid). It was just the kind of game that is a run of the mill loss, the kind that even the best team in baseball will have 30% of the time.