Cowbell

MiRi

Speaking of stadium giveaways, does anyone have a replica trophy they want to sell?

While were on the subject of giveaways

I might have an extra alarm clock that they gave away a few years ago... Not sure if it was you or someone else that wanted it

Guest Guest

Speaking of stadium giveaways, does anyone have a replica trophy they want to sell?

While were on the subject of giveaways

I might have an extra alarm clock that they gave away a few years ago... Not sure if it was you or someone else that wanted it

Yep. I wanted it but ended up overpaying on Ebay for it.

We can get any of this year's give aways after that homestand is over just by making a phone call. We even got a bunch of the kiddie's stuff so I can ship it off to the grandkids in Oklahoma. Soon as I said their dad just got back from his second tour in Iraq our sales rep couldn't get the stuff together quick enough.

Oh darn just today at ballys in southland mall there was a marlins caravan, I won myself a cowbell and a ball and bat set for my little brother.

I won a crappy Jeremy Hermida sticker- hell i was standing there with my girlfriend and those bitch mermaids wouldn't even look me in the eye.

.2 cent skanks anyway. just a sign of disrespect is all. If someone approaches you and looks you in the eye when your wearing a cleavage enlarging top, you should respect them enough to look em in the eye and talk to em like a human being.

even my girlfriend walked away and noticed it. earned soem brownie points for not oogling them too ;)

Chris

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.