Who should be our #2 hitter?

Dunno...I'd like to see how some people would work out, maybe mix some stuff up. I liked Hermida further back in the line up, he did some nice damage there and did what I though he should do at that spot. I think Amezega could possibly be a good 2 spot hitter, or even have Amezega bat first and switch him with HanRam. Really not basing this off of too much, but I wouldn't mind seeing how well such a lineup would work, and I would like to get HanRam out of the number one spot someday...hopefully when he stops slumping with RISP.

EDIT: And if I had to chose who I think Amezega should replace, it would probably have to be Willingham, as tough a choice to me this may be.

Also...people who argue about the high OBP....well Uggla has a high OBP as well (one of the highest on the team) and yet we keep him down in the order because he's a run producer. High OBP works no matter where you are in the line up, especially when men are on base.

If Cantu hadn't been so good with .RISP this year, he wouldn't be such a bad option for the 2 hole b/c he makes contact, etc.

However, I like Cantu at 3, where he gets more chances to get RBI's.

Hermida this year, Coghlan in 2009.

Is'nt Coghlan more of a power hitter?

Right now he only has 7 in AA through 112 games, but his obp would warrant the 2 spot. If uggla can finish the season off with a BA higher than what it is now, I'd still prefer him over Coghlan at 2nd.

Put Hanley second. Mix it up for him. Let Amezega/Ross lead off the game. Who knows.

I for one would like a leadoff hitter who gets on base every once in a while.

Add the fact that Hanley is hitting .315/.378/.663 to lead off the game this season, I'm against it.