Okay, forgive me for getting a little impatient....

PeteU

Shouldn't Judge Cohen have released her final order by now to make the ruling in the Braman case official? From what I've heard the Marlins have tied that into when they will make public the new ballpark plans. I heard the final order was supposed to have gone out after Monday, but so far I've heard nothing.

Shouldn't Judge Cohen have released her final order by now to make the ruling in the Braman case official? From what I've heard the Marlins have tied that into when they will make public the new ballpark plans. I heard the final order was supposed to have gone out after Monday, but so far I've heard nothing.

me too, i am also growing a little impatient...plus, i read an article in the Miami Today that some commissioners are now undecided whether they will vote in favor of the final agreement. we need 9 votes. 3 out of the 13 have already said they are voting against it. honestly, this waiting is starting to worry me. and with the recent economic disasters, and the county cutting budgets, it just all looks like bad timing.

though, i still think we need to stay optimistic, "cautiously opmistismic", like samson would say.

and everyone should contact their local commissioners either by phone, email, mail, whatever...let them know you support the stadium. if they don't hear from the us (the public) they will never know that there are so many people behind this. here is where you can get their contact information: http://www.miamidade.gov/commiss/

i have already sent several letters and emails myself...everyone should do their part.