Someone is jealous of the fish...

Ernesto305

was this thread really needed?

why, is there a problem?

yes, another thread about attendence, I am frankly tired of it. I would rather talk about our team in 2009 and the different possibilities this year. There are a million other things to talk about now than attendence

why, is there a problem?

yes, another thread about attendence, I am frankly tired of it. I would rather talk about our team in 2009 and the different possibilities this year. There are a million other things to talk about now than attendence

well if you don't want to read it or post there u don't have to. if you wanna talk about 2009 u can start a thread. i made this for other people who would like to discuss their opinions on it, thanks

why, is there a problem?

well if you don't want to read it or post there u don't have to. if you wanna talk about 2009 u can start a thread. i made this for other people who would like to discuss their opinions on it, thanks

understandable, but this was not the way to start a thread. U are making a thread that will lead to arguments, not informative debate. This can also lead to a simple war between marlins fans and phillies fan, which we here are not fond of blatently making fun of other fans :shifty If u wanted to start a thread about getting fans to come to the games, this certainly was not the way to do it, for this will just lead to a lot of yelling, and a lot of headache. Also, It seems like u like to bring a lot of discussion from the mlb.com boards, i personally see those forums as hot headed fans to react on knee jerk reactions, so i will not argue with those kind of people

why, is there a problem?

understandable, but this was not the way to start a thread. U are making a thread that will lead to arguments, not informative debate. This can also lead to a simple war between marlins fans and phillies fan, which we here are not fond of blatently making fun of other fans :shifty If u wanted to start a thread about getting fans to come to the games, this certainly was not the way to do it, for this will just lead to a lot of yelling, and a lot of headache. Also, It seems like u like to bring a lot of discussion from the mlb.com boards, i personally see those forums as hot headed fans to react on knee jerk reactions, so i will not argue with those kind of people

We are supposed to be nice or at peace with other fans? WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!! :banghead

why, is there a problem?

I get you and this is like the 2nd post ive put from mlb forums lol

Stadium was very packed on Saturday when it still looked like we may make the playoffs. We're getting a new stadium soon. I'm very happy if there were 15K at the game on Sunday. You lose a heartbreaker on Saturday which basically ends your playoff hopes. Then Sunday its 105 degrees at 4 pm and the dolphins are playing the patriots.

Let's see how attendance is at the new stadium. I'll be willing to talk then.

why, is there a problem?

You are so right, when you have glass windows you don't throw stones.