If we knock the Mets out of the playoff chase...

MiamiMarlins1

We can end their season tonight

WE will :notworthy

Well, it's not up to us. Even if we win, the Brewers still need to win.

And I believe if we lose the Phillies have to win at least one more to claim the East.

But here's a what-if that very well could happen. What if the Mets and Brew Crew tie? Where will that game be played?

And I believe if we lose the Phillies have to win at least one more to claim the East.

But here's a what-if that very well could happen. What if the Mets and Brew Crew tie? Where will that game be played?

The game would be played in NY.

It can't happen because we are going to end the Mets' season today. Get with the program! Then tomorrow we can play all the call ups.

At the end of the day...I hope we're not doing this again next year. Because next year I want this team to be still in contention...for a playoff spot.

And as good as it is to spoil the Mets...it's just as bad to help the Phillies.

Next year, we help ourselves.

I'm really proud of the team, though...even when they're out of it, they play hard. That's a great sign.

Gutted that I wont be able to watch the game on Sunday. I will be able to follow it pitch for pitch on Gameday but unfortunately due to my damn Internet provider, they prevent me from watching MLB.tv between 6pm-11pm my time due to usage levels. Basically I havent been able to watch Sunday games/or day games all year, something I can live with, but I REALLY want to watch us killing the dirty Mutts playoff chances tomorrow.