I would like to talk College Football in the state of Florida...

pez008

meh. UF and UM still beat them IMO and both teams are still the premier teams of Florida. I said the same thing last year when everyone was on their nuts - they will never compete in the national scene for championships, expectations are low for them, high for UF and UM and UF/UM/FSU will still always get the premier recruits and high school football players. Until the day comes when I see a player(s) being offered by all the big three and choosing USF, I'll never believe in the Bulls.

I say they have a similar year to last year and finish up about 9-3, 8-4. Even if they finish with 1 or 2 losses, I still won't be that impressed. The schedule is sh*t.

Fish dynasty: :lol at your sig man. I mean come on...FSU? Last time they were good? Come on...an FSU fan has no right talking smack when Kirby "I am the worst D1 QB of all time" Freeman beat you guys last year.

Trust me, I'm not trying to make up excuses, but FSU did have mid-terms the two days before the game.

If it wasn't for turnovers, the Noles would have put up 50 on the Canes...just like they should have last week vs Wake.

All USF has done so far was beat an overrated Kansas team at home, and the toughest team they face the rest of the season is Connecticut. :lol

Wake me up when they play a real team.

Fish dynasty: :lol at your sig man. I mean come on...FSU? Last time they were good? Come on...an FSU fan has no right talking smack when Kirby "I am the worst D1 QB of all time" Freeman beat you guys last year.

Trust me, I'm not trying to make up excuses, but FSU did have mid-terms the two days before the game.

If it wasn't for turnovers, the Noles would have put up 50 on the Canes...just like they should have last week vs Wake.

All USF has done so far was beat an overrated Kansas team at home, and the toughest team they face the rest of the season is Connecticut. :lol

That's not even the point though. The point is that FSU sucks big salty balls at football and they've sucked big salty balls at football for a long time now. They aren't relevant enough to talk trash to anyone like that anymore. I shouldn't even say 'relevant enough' I should just say they are not relevant anymore.

That program is a mess.

That's not even the point though. The point is that FSU sucks big salty balls at football and they've sucked big salty balls at football for a long time now. They aren't relevant enough to talk trash to anyone like that anymore. I shouldn't even say 'relevant enough' I should just say they are not relevant anymore.

That program is a mess.

hahhahahahaha That was funny.

I wouldnt be shocked if UM beat FSU by 3 touchdowns on saturday.

You were being sarcastic...I hope?

the noles and bobby bowden have been a laughing stock for quite some time now...id be embarrassed if i was a fan or alum of FSU during the next 5-10 years for football

at least you stole leonard hamilton from the canes though (by way of the wizards) so at least your basketball team isnt god awful

I dont even know where to start with this one...

You do know that it was only four years ago since FSU played Penn State in one of the greatest Orange Bowl games ever...right? Not to mention that both FSU and Miami finished with Top 10 recruiting classes last year, and most likely they will this year, which is why they are predicted to be NC contenders within the next 2-3 years.

Besides, why would you be embarassed to be an FSU alum? I am an alum, and I'm not embarassed at all. I dont think I would call a 3-1 start to a season, and a head coach who is in the middle of a race for the most wins in FBS history embarassing, especially when your two biggest rivals just suffered two embarassing losses.

As for our basketball team, there might have been why Hamilton left Miami to come to FSU...and did you even realize that FSU swept Miami last season (both at home and away)? If the Noles team is awful, what would that make Miami's team, who made it to the second round of the NCAA tournament, or Florida's team, who, by the way, also suffered a loss to the noles last season in their only matchup.

I don't know if you would be, but I'm damn proud to be an FSU alum right now.

USF barely beat FIU. What a titan of the college football landscape.

So, by that token, FIU should have played Kan- oh wait...

USF is notorious for playing down to their opponents, doesn't mean they're not a very good team... It just means they don't go hard like they should, they did it to UCF this year too, despite absolutely destroying them last year... this year they played down to them, it happens, they should have learned their lesson last year from Rutgers and Connecticut, the only way you learn not to do that is if you lose... so they didn't learn it last year, can it bite them in the butt later on? Absolutely, but they're capable of beating 95% of the 1A teams, something not many teams can claim

USF barely beat FIU. What a titan of the college football landscape.

So, by that token, FIU should have played Kan- oh wait...

USF is notorious for playing down to their opponents, doesn't mean they're not a very good team... It just means they don't go hard like they should, they did it to UCF this year too, despite absolutely destroying them last year... this year they played down to them, it happens, they should have learned their lesson last year from Rutgers and Connecticut, the only way you learn not to do that is if you lose... so they didn't learn it last year, can it bite them in the butt later on? Absolutely, but they're capable of beating 95% of the 1A teams, something not many teams can claim

So...will "we took them too lightly" be USF's excuse every time they lose to an opponent?

Kinda like FSU and beating a real team.

Pot meet kettle.

Pot meet kettle.

I think everyone on FSU's schedule besides Western Carolina and Chattanooga could beat every one of South Florida's opponents, with Kansas maybe being an exception.

Pot meet kettle.

I think everyone on FSU's schedule besides Western Carolina and Chattanooga could beat every one of South Florida's opponents, with Kansas maybe being an exception.

Does it really matter who plays who? since anything can happen See: Oregon St.-USC, Ole Miss-Fla.

So...will "we took them too lightly" be USF's excuse every time they lose to an opponent?

Better than "We just aren't good and have been rebuilding for like... 5 years" from FSU, yeah we lost, and we lose because we play down to opponents, it sucks, I hate it, but yeah that's the reason. There's no other excuse for winning against really good teams and losing and playing close to the FIU's and Pitts of the world

meh. UF and UM still beat them IMO and both teams are still the premier teams of Florida. I said the same thing last year when everyone was on their nuts - they will never compete in the national scene for championships, expectations are low for them, high for UF and UM and UF/UM/FSU will still always get the premier recruits and high school football players. Until the day comes when I see a player(s) being offered by all the big three and choosing USF, I'll never believe in the Bulls.

I say they have a similar year to last year and finish up about 9-3, 8-4. Even if they finish with 1 or 2 losses, I still won't be that impressed. The schedule is sh*t.

hey this guy is smart, I hope he put a lot of money on the game tonight to back up his loud mouth and bold statements. :whistle