Diego Maradona named Argentina NT Head Coach

METSrosexual

oh the church of Maradona

:lol

Dude, its real, it exists, and it serious. It has followers even in Scotland.

To the hokey cokey tune.

You put your left hand in

Your left hand out

Your left hand in and you shake it all about

You do the Maradona and you score a goal

He put the English out out out!

Oh Diego Maradona

Oh Diego Maradona

Oh Diego Maradona

He put the English out out out!

he is after all el "D10S"

And I think Lavezzi needs to start on any argentina team from here until the world cup.

Listen, I love El Pocho as much, if not more than the next guy, but he started the Scotland game and did absolutely nothing out on that field. Plus, how you gonna start him ahead of Messi-Kun. If its forwards you want, we got TONS of them...Lio Messi, Kun Aguero, Pocho Lavezzi, Raton Zarate, Pipita Higuain, Torito Cavenaghi, Diego Milito, Lisandro Lopez, German Denis, Carlitos Tevez. If it werent for the first two being on a different planet than the rest, Id hate to have to pick 2 starter from the rest of the list.

And I think Lavezzi needs to start on any argentina team from here until the world cup.

Listen, I love El Pocho as much, if not more than the next guy, but he started the Scotland game and did absolutely nothing out on that field. Plus, how you gonna start him ahead of Messi-Kun. If its forwards you want, we got TONS of them...Lio Messi, Kun Aguero, Pocho Lavezzi, Raton Zarate, Pipita Higuain, Torito Cavenaghi, Diego Milito, Lisandro Lopez, German Denis, Carlitos Tevez. If it werent for the first two being on a different planet than the rest, Id hate to have to pick 2 starter from the rest of the list.

I agree about Messi-Aguero but Maradona loves Tevez, and he seems like a good combo with Messi IMO.

I agree about Messi-Aguero but Maradona loves Tevez, and he seems like a good combo with Messi IMO.

True, Maradona does love Tevez, but not more than his son-in-law Kun Aguero.

HAHA. Right, how could I have forgotten! Blood is thicker than water. You know it's hard enough keeping up with all of the leagues and players wihtout having to remember who's linked to whom.

Im already predictiing the grandchild to be the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034.

• 2 months later...

HAHA. Right, how could I have forgotten! Blood is thicker than water. You know it's hard enough keeping up with all of the leagues and players wihtout having to remember who's linked to whom.

Im already predictiing the grandchild to be the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034.

He was born like 4 days ago, and Boca, Independiente and Atl?tico are already pushing for him. Benjam?n Leonel Ag?ero Maradona. I hope he becomes a better player than L?pez Maradona, who played like 3 games for AAAJ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.