What annoys you?

louiecastillo1

List things that annoy you.

1. When i'm out with someone and they start texting constantly.

2. Having to mow the lawn.

3. Jets fans

4. Mets fans (same people as Jets fans)

5. Fans that tell other fans not to get ahead of themselves and take it "one game at a time". Whether or not I take it one game at a time won't affect sh*t since i'm not playing.

6. David Samson

7. Sarah Palin's voice

8. Spencer and his flesh colored beard from The Hills

9. People on Myspace that post bulletins insisting that you go and comment on their new pictures.

10. People that fart and don't say excuse me.

My Top 10 in no particular order:

1. Political commercials.

2. People who have those phones where it looks like they're talking to themselves whenever they use them.

3. Anything house-work related.

4. Gator fans.

5. Whenever somebody refers to UM as "The U", or when a Hurricane fan says "5 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

6. Rachel Maddow.

7. Pop-ups.

8. Silent moments.

9. When I can't tell whether someone is a guy or a girl.

10. Hillary Clinton.

when a Hurricane fan says "5 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

I could see how this would annoy a Seminole fan.

Gotta add a couple more -

7. People who are waaaaay too loud in the gym. Grunting is fine, but literally screaming...stfu.

8. People who make eye contact with me in the gym. Drives me crazy! :mad

That leads me to #11:

When you and another person are jogging in opposite directions, so for about 10-15 seconds all you can do is stare at the other person. Finally, once you approach them, they don't bother to say anything.

Might sound wierd, but it's an awkward moment if you have ever experienced it.

-When BET talks politics.

-When mb.com members say Bonifacio will replace Dan Uggla at 2B.

-When I'm wrong...as I was with the 2008 Miami Dolphins.

-Paris Hilton (and every other person who gets famous b/c of a family member)

-Lil Wayne (and every other rapper who's famous and doesn't know more than 10 words in the English language)

-When players on my fantasy teams get injured (my basketball team alone...Deron Williams, Josh Smith, Greg Oden, and now Kevin Martin...even Shawn Marion has a broken nose! :banghead )

I'll think of some more later.

ok seriously

1-snowmobiles (seriously, they're loud and idiots love to ride them at night by my house when I'm trying to sleep)

2-people who change the radio station at my gym without asking the other 20 frickin' people in there (It annoys me less now that I bring my iPod)

3-people who text you 20 times to ask you about something that would have taken a one minute conversation to answer

4-sports parents (I am one so I know and yeah, that includes you Sarah Palin)

5-RedSox fans

6-Religion

7-Verizon DSL

8-people who smell like stale cigarrete smoke

9-McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts trash on the side of the road

10-everything else

-Politics ( i hate politics )

-like someone said already, those attention whores in myspace who post bulletins about everything and anything

-People that talk loud on their cellphones in a public place

-Arrogant people with huge egos who think they're the sh*t

-Bandwagon fans

-people that smoke

-and back to my first point, people who make up their mind before hearing the issue (this is why i hate politics, because i cant stand when people say they are republicans/democrats before hearing the issue at hand, why cant you make up your own opinion regardless of politics?)

Top 10 in no order: (for now)

1) Gator fans. Basically the sports version of new money. (I'm not a UM fan or a college football fan at all so it has nothing to do with that.)

2) People who spread ignorant and bigoted lies to spread their political ideas.

3) People who dislike something because it's popular and they are too indy for that.

4) People who say every trade is the start of a new fire sale.

5) People who don't understand what a fire sale is and in turn don't understand that the 2005 market correction was not one.

6) People who ignore OBP and love BA.

7) People who can only battle stats with something like "the game isn't played on a computer" because they are too small minded or small brained.

8) Emo rock.

9) Soulja Boy.

10) ______ Movie. f*** the producers who come up with those and the idiots go who watch them.

1.Asians with Straight A's

2. People who start threads called "What annoys you"

3. Bounficio or whatever his name is

4. Jeffery Loria

5. This girl a couple months ago that broke up with me because she said I was too angry for her

6. This fag in my school who talks nonstop about ligers

7. Your mom

8. Waiting hours on line at Islands of Adventure to get on a ride

9. Small people dressed as king kong

10. Girls that are taller than me

5) People who don't understand what a fire sale is and in turn don't understand that the 2005 market correction was not one.

We got what we thought were good prospects, but a prospect is just a prospect and you don't know how well they will perform at the ML level so it's still considered a fire sale.

7) People who can only battle stats with something like "the game isn't played on a computer" because they are too small minded or small brained.

Stats have geeked up sports to no end. :D

We got what we thought were good prospects, but a prospect is just a prospect and you don't know how well they will perform at the ML level so it's still considered a fire sale.

Stats have geeked up sports to no end. :D

As far as #5 goes, a fire sale means to sell something for an undervalued return. That's not what happened in 2005, that's what happened in 1997. That makes you part #5.

And you are part of #7.

8. Waiting hours on line at Islands of Adventure to get on a ride

Easy corrected by simply riding Dueling Dragons all day.

1. This: When i'm out with someone and they start texting constantly. That, and when they just outright talk on the phone a lot of the time.

2. The finger scanners at Islands of Adventure and Universal :p

3. Gator fans who don't know crap about college football and just go like "Wewt! We be good ya'll"

4. The Georgia Bulldogs

5. Pysch/history majors who complain to me about their amount of homework.

6. People who text me when a phone call would be a lot easier

7. People who refuse to type correctly and type stuff like "wut" which just make them look retarded

8. People who accept Barack Obama as their personal lord and savior

9. Fraternities

10. People who think I need to know about their religious beliefs

1. People who do not understand the concept of finger scanners in theme park entrances. You place your finger on the scanner, people. It's not that hard.

2. When people pop or snap gum.

3. When people don't use the turn signal... ever.

4. Bandwagon/fairweather fans (for example, I was at the Dolphins/Ravens game this year. This girl was with her friends, who were all in Ray Lewis Ravens jerseys. The 'Fins were losing and she switched to a Ravens jersey. :thumbdown )

5. Some (and probably most) UM fans

6. Mets fans

7. The incorrect use of "there", "their", or "they're".

8. People who get too close to me when on line for anything, and if I move a step up, they move up too. lol

I haven't been to a theme park in years (I hate roller coasters) but what is this finger scanning thing? Why would you have to scan your finger to go on a ride? :confused

Nah its not to enter a ride, its to enter the park. You have to scan your fingerprint at the gates of the parks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.