Single Game Tickets Available 2/7

marlin2266

I am presuming ticket prices are the same? I hope so the economy is bad right now andm e andm y fam dont wanna miss out on opening day!

Tickets have gone up $1.50 in most sections.. Still the best bargain in baseball! :gofish

yes you right because in football cheapest one is 41.00 in basketball is 5.00 but all the way near roof but for marlins you near field by getting fishtank ticket

I'll be obtaining my tickets saturday at fanfest

I've sat in section 445 from rows 3-7 for the past 7 years on opening day they are great seats with a view of the entire ballpark and are cheap, Last year i got them for 25 each on opening day but usually they are 15-25.

Lets hope we can beat the Nats on opening day especially since Olsen is billed (for now) as the opening day Starter.

More than 40,000 single game tickets sold at FanFest today... Marking the largest single day ticket sales in Florida Marlins Franchise history!

And yes, The Yankees tickets are wayyy different prices than the others. Fish tank was 25 bucks and moved to 35 on day of the game... Upper Deck is 50 bucks! I love it! Marlins need to take advantage of all those DAMN yankees fans buying the tickets! :gofish

More than 40,000 single game tickets sold at FanFest today... Marking the largest single day ticket sales in Florida Marlins Franchise history!

And yes, The Yankees tickets are wayyy different prices than the others. Fish tank was 25 bucks and moved to 35 on day of the game... Upper Deck is 50 bucks! I love it! Marlins need to take advantage of all those DAMN yankees fans buying the tickets! :gofish

Wow thats a huge jump for day of game tickets. I'll make sure to get mine early.

On a side note, I just picked up tickets to the marlins at red sox 6/17 and 6/18.

Im aiming for at least Opening day hopefully it's not sold out and a few staurday games.

I've gone to Opening day 7 Years in a row i really want to make it 8 espeically since i have spring break that week but i heard a lot of tickets have been sold already.

Oh and what would the pricing be for upper deck seats on opening day? Im having my dad call in tomorrow

Im aiming for at least Opening day hopefully it's not sold out and a few staurday games.

I've gone to Opening day 7 Years in a row i really want to make it 8 espeically since i have spring break that week but i heard a lot of tickets have been sold already.

Oh and what would the pricing be for upper deck seats on opening day? Im having my dad call in tomorrow

Dont worry, it wont sell out. They'll just keep opening sections. A few years ago there were 60,000 people I believe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.