FREE SEASON TICKETS!

marlinsmaniac

Me and my company (America's Premier Realty) recently partnered up with the fish. And because of that, we are running a great promotion that come opening day is going to pushed all across every medium available. We are buying ANYONE who buys/sells their home with our company season tickets to the upcoming 2009 season. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It starts at fish tank and gets better the higher the price of the house! Higher priced tickets can also be cut into more seats of less value (for example, if youre due tickets to Club Level A '$1200', you can cut that into two fish tanks season tickets '$600'). We all know here on this board how important it is to get the people in the seats. So even if you arent in the market for a house, tell EVERYONE you know who is looking to buy or sell about this promotion. I'm placing a link to our site's blog where the info is located. At the end of that blog, there is a link to our sites homepage. Also, under this post, i'm placing a link to the contact page of our website in case you have trouble finding it, which you wont, but just in case. Alright guys, get together and talk about this with everyone! If we work hard we have the chance to put 5K+ more people in the seats every game this year. LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS PLEASE!!!!

HERE ARE THE LINKS:

Information on the free season ticket promotion

America's Premier Realty contact page

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.