How often do you watch Marlins games on T.V?

Hollyberry

Now, I'm in argentina, and I watch them on MLB.tv. I watch nearly 90% of the games. Usualy I cant watch daygames cause I'm at work. And some games in september are the ones I miss. For example, last year a watched Lo Duca in 2 games. :s

That part of the year when the season starts boring me, but over the last week I pay attention again.

When I was living in Fl i used to watch all games on FSN, Sun Sports, Pax, etc. Sometimes I used to have dinner at my bedroom if the marlins were in the middle of a rally.

When I lived in Miami/Coral Springs, I used to watch nearly every game that was televised, basically only missing games if I was extremely busy or just not in the mood. Out of 162, I'd say I watched around 110-140 in a given year, give or take a few and not counting untelevised games. That was from 1996-2004.

Now in Tallahassee I basically catch the few games I get here. I only get FSN games here, and only a portion of those since the Rays get priority up here. Sucks and I wish they'd have never created the Rays franchise so I could get more Marlins games but oh well.

So basically I catch maybe 1 or 2 games a week now, sometimes I'll be lucky and I'll actually get 4-5 on FSN and not blocked out by Rays games all in the same week. But I also forget a lot of times when they are on here since they usually aren't. I also get some of the Braves and Cubs games thanks to TBS and WGN, so that helps.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.