4/12 Post Game

Fish Dynasty

JJ for the win!!!! See how this team is when the rotation is solid right out of the gate (unlike last year)!!!

I'd love to agree, but oddly last season at the beginning of the year Mark Hendrickson was playing amazing, Scott Olsen was amazing and Ricky was Ricky. I know what you mean as in long term stability :thumbup , just thought i had to mention that to burst your bubble :p

JJ for the win!!!! See how this team is when the rotation is solid right out of the gate (unlike last year)!!!

I'd love to agree, but oddly last season at the beginning of the year Mark Hendrickson was playing amazing, Scott Olsen was amazing and Ricky was Ricky. I know what you mean as in long term stability :thumbup , just thought i had to mention that to burst your bubble :p

Ricky was in the pen beginning of last year and I was never sold on Hendrickson and Olsen so my bubble remains intact ;)

Ricky was in the pen beginning of last year

he was super amazing in the pen :D

but srsly, the new rotation is great.

We should focus on those 14 Ks by Santana.

Bonifacio: 1K

Maybin: 2K

Ram?rez: 2K

Helms: 2K

Uggla: 2K

Hermida: none :D

Ross: 1K

Paulino: 1K

Johnson: 3K but i don't care. hes a pitcher and he played a GREAT game.

He is the sh*t

Haters can go become a Met fan for all i care.

Do not doubt the Jermida

We should focus on those 14 Ks by Santana.

Bonifacio: 1K

Maybin: 2K

Ram?rez: 2K

Helms: 2K

Uggla: 2K

Hermida: none :D

Ross: 1K

Paulino: 1K

Johnson: 3K but i don't care. hes a pitcher and he played a GREAT game.

Don't worry about it. We know this team is going to K a good bit, and Johan is just about as good as it gets.

JJ is the obvious choice as player of the game, but if I had to vote for a "2nd star", I'd vote for Paulino. He called a good game, had a big RBI hit & threw out Jose Reyes stealing at the beginning of the game. If Reyes was safe, that might have changed how things played out.

Looks like the Marlins have a very solid backup catcher.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.