4/14 Post Game

Fish Dynasty

I don't want to sound like this, but today was the game in this series that we kinda were supposed to win. I'm impressed with the way our rotation has pitched, absolutely amazing every single pitcher.

but tomorrow will be Lowe vs Miller. If Miller gets his control down, I believe we have a very good chance to win. Great game, great handling of the rotation and the bullpen so far by Fredi, and overall happy times in Florida right now!

tomorrow is a big test for us, if we win, that will be a huge morale booster for the team, and i could see us going on a very long winning streak if we do pull of the win against Lowe.

Volstad gets my vote for following one masterful performance (JJ's) with his own masterpiece (aside from the homer). Heck of a way to start off on the road against a solid line-up. Winning the series is made that much more easier when you win the first game.

I don't want to sound like this, but today was the game in this series that we kinda were supposed to win. I'm impressed with the way our rotation has pitched, absolutely amazing every single pitcher.

but tomorrow will be Lowe vs Sanchez. We should have the disadvantage, but if Anibal can become the Anibal of 2006, I believe we have a very good chance to win. Great game, great handling of the rotation and the bullpen so far by Fredi, and overall happy times in Florida right now!

It's early, but so far the Marlins have shown the ability to battle against good pitching and find a way to score runs. The same should happen against Lowe tomorrow. Hopefully, Miller can keep up the good starting pitching...I'm looking forward to his start. GO FISH!

but tomorrow will be Lowe vs Sanchez. We should have the disadvantage, but if Anibal can become the Anibal of 2006, I believe we have a very good chance to win. Great game, great handling of the rotation and the bullpen so far by Fredi, and overall happy times in Florida right now!

tomorrow is a big test for us, if we win, that will be a huge morale booster for the team, and i could see us going on a very long winning streak if we do pull of the win against Lowe.

Tomorrow is Andrew Miller vs. Lowe. An?bal is going to pitch the final game of the series.

Tomorrow is Andrew Miller vs. Lowe. An?bal is going to pitch the final game of the series.

Just found that out. Didn't think Miller was starting until the 18th.

Still, Miller is another guy who is having his first start and has a history of control problems. He needs to get his sh*t together.

but tomorrow will be Lowe vs Miller. If Miller gets his control down, I believe we have a very good chance to win. Great game, great handling of the rotation and the bullpen so far by Fredi, and overall happy times in Florida right now!

I stopped thinking that way. Especially after the last series. I figured Friday's game was going to be a possible loss, Saturday's a win, and couldn't wait to see how Sunday's turned out.

Miller hasn't really looked as bad as his stats may suggest. Looks like he is getting that new delivery down a little better each outing. More comfortable using it every time. Should be a good game.

G Anderson :p

14 Ks in a row. And V?zquez is no Johan Santana.

Vazquez isn't Santana sure, although we all heard that stat that he has the 2nd most K's over some long period behind only Randy Johnson (I forget exactly what it was, but it was certainly impressive).

That said, easily Volstad for POTG. Uggla's hit was huge, but I didn't expect Volstad to be so good early. Obviously it's a small sample, but I'm impressed so far this year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.