04-25-2009 Philadelphia Phillies @ FLORIDA MARLINS

Undakai

ugh....bonifacio....I'm not gonna freak out on him or anything, but I'd atleast like for him to start with his hands back instead of pulling them back and then swinging. I think it's too much movement and limits his ability to "slap" at the ball a-la luis castillo.

Yeah ive said that too.

I really think pitchers just toy with him then go ahh im tired of you high fastball strike 3.

Actually, i like that he put the lefty in, he flips the switch hitters over to the right side for the first time tonight, and then he has utley. On paper, it's a good decision, and lets hope it works out. But definitly, i see your point in bringing in kiko. He's been great so far. I think it's that his name is too badass for hitters to fathom and is the sole reason for his success.

Actually, i like that he put the lefty in, he flips the switch hitters over to the right side for the first time tonight, and then he has utley. On paper, it's a good decision, and lets hope it works out. But definitly, i see your point in bringing in kiko. He's been great so far. I think it's that his name is too badass for hitters to fathom and is the sole reason for his success.

Kiko's warming up...probably in case Werth comes up.

An insurance run would be great here...

Lindstrom coming in the game is enough to get me worried, but Lindstrom coming in the game with a run run lead is a heart attack waiting to happen.

Lindstrom is unavailable tonight.