What do You think God Looks like?

superfish

Sorry to be serious for a minute, but..

My very first memory was this image in my head when I was a baby. I don't remember much about being a baby but this one thing has stuck in my head forever. I just had this image of a battlefield with two armies fighting each other, and God was reaching down from the clouds with a sad look on his face. He looked like an old, kinda buff man with long grey hair. I don't think he actually looks like that but who knows?

God looks like nothing as he/she/it does not exist.

The Universe you see is the result of cascading quantum fluctuations that have been going on for about 14 billion years, if not forever.

God is a human invention born out of human arrogance.

Wow, thanks! You changed my mind on the subject.

The Universe you see is the result of cascading quantum fluctuations that have been going on for about 14 billion years, if not forever.

I knew someone was going to post something like this. This thread was a bad idea...

I knew someone was going to post something like this. This thread was a bad idea...

Why? Most people on this thread have not taken it seriously, unlike him, and it provides for some funny posts, don't see anything wrong with that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.