Circumcision

Except Hotcorner is the dad...

Seriously, I'd like some figures on who many actually are circumcised. People act like non-circumcised guys are freaks or something.

In 2006 (newest numbers I can find), 56% get circumcised. That's due to a huge fall in circumcision numbers. It's believe that around 70-75% in the US are circumcised, a huge difference from the 30% global number.

I know I always wonder how my life would have been different if I had foreskin. I really wish I could make my penis look like a baby bird chirping but my parents stole that from me.

I really don't think it makes THAT much difference. It's a piece of skin.

Yay or nay?

I've got a 3-month old to make a decision on.

Yay. Im not cut, but guess what, its not as sensitive down there, and im going to be going to the hospital in about a month to get cut to improve my sex feel. B/c at the moment Im started to date a very nice asian Girl!

So I would If I were you...But really its up to him when he gets abit older.

Please dont, you will regret it later and he will wish you never did it.

leave it natural.

really? i've never heard a dude say he regretted being circumcised although I have known a few older guys who got circ'd later in life. I don't htink it's such a bad thing but if you choose to go natural that's ok too.

Hotcorner. I think maybe you should read the American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement on circumscision from 1999 and reaffirmed in 2005,

AAP Circ Policy

leave it natural.

really? i've never heard a dude say he regretted being circumcised although I have known a few older guys who got circ'd later in life. I don't htink it's such a bad thing but if you choose to go natural that's ok too.

Hotcorner. I think maybe you should read the American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement on circumscision from 1999 and reaffirmed in 2005,

AAP Circ Policy

I know alot.

Guest Lissy

leave it natural.

Bull. I actually know a lot of guys who are and do NOT think this way. That's just bs.

leave it natural.

Bull. I actually know a lot of guys who are and do NOT think this way. That's just bs.

Frankly, it seems that most guys prefer whichever way they ended up with.

leave it natural.

Frankly, it seems that most guys prefer whichever way they ended up with.

Yeah, I don't think I've heard anyone say "Well, I'm this way and wish my parents had done it the other way."

leave it natural.

AAP Circ Policy

Yep I've read it.

Seriously, I'd like some figures on who many actually are circumcised. People act like non-circumcised guys are freaks or something.

My bad :lol

Same idea. Just change that to Daddy.

In all seriousness... I am not on around here too much... so I for some reason get the idea that a lot of the mods here are women... and I dont know why lol. Everywhere else I post its not like that at all...

My bad :lol

Same idea. Just change that to Daddy.

In all seriousness... I am not on around here too much... so I for some reason get the idea that a lot of the mods here are women... and I dont know why lol. Everywhere else I post its not like that at all...

From what I think I know:

1truefan, Yenta, Lisy, Miri - female

Beetle, Das, Dodge, chefbob, Hotcorner, MrAndMrsFish, RossInfoMan, Maxx - guys

I have no idea about cgator or the Maine mods.

Yenta Mod weighing in with her opinion.

True story- My hubby's younger brother didn't practice proper personal hygiene and as a result, needed a circumcision in his late teens. Fortunately, the surgery went well and I assume everything works as it should.

For religious reasons, my son was brought into the Hebrew faith at 8 days old. Does he miss what he does not have?

It's not like we're talking about taking off a limb here. There is no phantom limb pain involved here.

Speaking as a woman of maturity and experience, the circumcised male is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye (and other senses... :p ). But, as far as a heightened experience for the female, it doesn't matter either way.

It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it. :notworthy