Circumcision

Hotcorner

""Robert Van Howe of Michigan State University used a similar method to measure sensitivity at 19 points along the penises of 163 men, he found that the five most sensitive points were all in portions of the penis removed by circumcision, especially those in folds exposed as the penis becomes erect (BJU International, vol 99, p 864)."

That's his story and his sticking to it.

Somehow, I have managed to survive nearly 42 years with an uncircumcised penis without any cleanliness or sexual issues at all (and before the wiseguys kick in I've been married for 14 years and have fathered two children, so I've had intercourse at least twice). And I've never had a lady say I have an ugly cock.

I'm amazed it took you 6 posts to tell us you never had a lady say you have an ugly cock.

That's a lot of posts for such a small subject.

:)

Blame Admin. This forum no longer works properly in IE6. Which is the dinosaur browser I have to use at work.

Too funny! Yes, I blame many things on Admin, but an ugly cock--never! :lol

• 2 weeks later...

My point of view has no implications of being anything close to a snob. I was choosey with my word choice: unwelcoming. For me, an uncircumcized penis opens up room for being uncomfortable. It wouldn't chase me away and I of course would never say something to that man, but no promises I wouldn't bring it up in a chat with friends later on. After all, being circumcized or uncircumcized was most likely a decision made by his parents and it is the way it is at that point. Like Rachel said, if I have a son, I'll be sure to have him circumcized- Its a matter of preference, and quite apparantly, the whopping majority's opinion.

Please dont, you will regret it later and he will wish you never did it.

leave it natural.

Bull. I actually know a lot of guys who are

Rachel just got like 10 extra points in my book.

And I vote Yay.

Circumcised will not turn off any percentage of women while uncircumcised could possibly turn off 10% of females out there...hell it turns off Rachel who accounts for 30% of all MB.com women. So is the risk of turning off a women worth leaving that little bit of skin? No in my book.

Would it make the guy a snob to prefer a well-groomed lady over one with a... well, one who isn't?

Pardon? since when does circumsized = well-groomed? I think this is my issue.

If you simply say you like the appearance better, that's fair enough. It's what you're used to seeing. The majority of people here have had it done so you're more comfortable with it. If you were living in another country you might feel otherwise. But whatever, personal preference.

Even if you'd like to call it "grooming"... what female grooming involves hacking off skin? My first son had it done at around 3 months and what the area looked like after the procedure was done ... well I won't get graphic, but it made me really question why the hell we do this.

Regardless, I'd imagine you'd prefer to decide for yourself whether you'd like to be groomed or not.

*I love that this topic has produced 4 pages of responses. :lol

Guest Lissy

Pardon? since when does circumsized = well-groomed? I think this is my issue.

Never said that. I was trying to point out that having a preference (ANY preference, groomed or not, circumcised or not, etc) doesn't make anyone a snob. Hell, choosing vanilla over chocolate even, it was just an example.

Guest Lissy

Circumcision is so disgusting.It's like folding back your eyelid and stitching it.

Only a woman or a gay man would be allowed to make that assessment. :thumbup

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.