Post Game 6/5

Funny how you never post the PGT when we win, only when we lose and it always consists of that one word.

Troll.

Say it to my face. :)

Next time I see you at the game with your purse, I'll be sure to say hi.

Funny how you never post the PGT when we win, only when we lose and it always consists of that one word.

Troll.

Troll = Starbrownies

At least that guy's a fan of his team.

We really need to get Boner out of the top of the order!

We could test out how he does in the 8 spot.

If he finaly got on base batting 8th then he could steal a base or just get bunted over by the pitcher giving us more chances to drive him in with Coghlan and Baker batting 1st and 2nd.

It just seems smarter then initially benching him and it will finally get baker back in the 2 spot where he belongs.

If all else fails then get him out of the lineup and demote him so he can try to work it out in AAA.

We really need to get Boner out of the top of the order!

We could test out how he does in the 8 spot.

If he finaly got on base batting 8th then he could steal a base or just get bunted over by the pitcher giving us more chances to drive him in with Coghlan and Baker batting 1st and 2nd.

It just seems smarter then initially benching him and it will finally get baker back in the 2 spot where he belongs.

If all else fails then get him out of the lineup and demote him so he can try to work it out in AAA.

I agree but boner (see now you guys got me calling him boner!!) is not the only issue in our lineup. The entire lineup is just plain bad especially with RISP. Another stellar 2-11 tonight where those 2 didn't even score a run. Those are awful numbers. 3 guys struck out tonight on check swings. This happens all the time! There is no plate discipline and the fish frequently strike out with check swungs or swining at balls in the dirt. As a team, our OPS is like 5th worse in the entire league. The fact is, we are not (as shown by 50 games into the season) a good hitting team.

Anyone else think that we should bring Maybin back up now? Then we could bench Boni and put Coghlan at third. Maybin has been hitting the ball better in AAA and getting on base more.

I still think we should wait till Maybin either

A. Exceeds the 50 game mark in N.O.

or

B. Get's and keeps his AVG over .300 in N.O.

Maybin has had a few no hit 2 strikeout games latley, lets give him more time.

I hated Fredi's management of that ninth inning. Tough loss, hopefully we come back strong tomorrow and win this series.

Fredi wasn't the one not hitting with RISP.

That's why I said I hated his management, not his avg. with RISP. This loss is on the offense 100% but I still did not agree with Fredi's moves.