Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 3 best looking Marlins players

Featured Replies

1.Hanley Ramirez

2.Chris Coghlan

3.John Baker

 

 

 

Seriously, are you doing this to try and be funny or are you really

 

^like those guys ?

1. Nick Johnson

2. Renyel Pinto

3. Matt Lindstrom

 

 

 

My mom says Lindstrom looks like the dog, Chico, from Friday. Lol.

And Nick Johnson's a combo of Stan Van Gundy and Ron Jeremy.

1.Hanley Ramirez

2.Chris Coghlan

3.John Baker

 

 

 

Seriously, are you doing this to try and be funny or are you really

 

^like those guys ?

 

Once you go black...you never go back.

Nick Johnson is like a more athletic Hitler to me.

 

I would imagine the ladies would like Hermida, Uggla, and Coghlan.

 

My mom also said JJ was hot.

1.Hanley Ramirez

2.Chris Coghlan

3.John Baker

 

 

 

Seriously, are you doing this to try and be funny or are you really

 

^like those guys ?

 

Once you go black...you never go back.

 

and once you go asian.....you go find a Caucasian. no offense to any asians.

And Erick, is the white guy in your photo Cole Hamels? I swear it looks a lot like him.

Nick Johnson is like a more athletic Hitler to me.

 

I would imagine the ladies would like Hermida, Uggla, and Coghlan.

 

My mom also said JJ was hot.

 

 

I've heard several others say the same thing. To me he looks more like Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.

Nick Johnson is like a more athletic Hitler to me.

 

I would imagine the ladies would like Hermida, Uggla, and Coghlan.

 

My mom also said JJ was hot.

 

 

I've heard several others say the same thing. To me he looks more like Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.

 

 

that's exactly what i thought too!

1.Hanley Ramirez

2.Chris Coghlan

3.John Baker

 

 

 

Seriously, are you doing this to try and be funny or are you really

 

^like those guys ?

 

Once you go black...you never go back.

"Once you go black, you end up in a wheelchair"

1.Hanley Ramirez

2.Chris Coghlan

3.John Baker

 

 

 

Seriously, are you doing this to try and be funny or are you really

 

^like those guys ?

 

Once you go black...you never go back.

"Once you go black, you end up in a wheelchair"

 

"Once you go Cuban, you won't think it's human!"

Wes Helms, Hermida, Wes Helms!!!

 

If Girardi was manager still I'd also include him. :|

If I was a chick, I'd think Ross Gload was attractive. Don't know why. And Coghlan. Sweet, sweet Coghlan.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.