8/29 Padres @ Marlins

Erick

(55-75, 22-41 away)

@

(67-61, 36-30 home)

Starting Pitchers

SD: Wade LeBlanc (0-1, 14.50 ERA, 3.00 WHIP, 4.1 innings, 2 K's/5 BB's, 1.297 opponents .OPS)

vs.

FLA: Ricky Nolasco (9-8, 5.31 ERA, 1.31 WHIP, 140.2 innings, 140 K's/35 BB's, .745 opponents .OPS)

The next two are especially important because the FO might pick up Penny if we win both. I think Ricky can get it done tomorrow, but I don't know about tomorrow.

I know all of you are saying Penny isn't really an improvement, but he could be the spark we needed. He can give 6-7 innings even if he gives up 4 runs. Also it shows the team that the FO are still trying to help them win and that could give them confidence. Plus Nick Johnson should be getting back from the DL soon and September callups are in couple of days.

too bad we can't watch it.

Sure we can. In person.

This!

We need a Win tonight and a Solid 7 or 8 Innings from Nolasco to give the pen a rest.

It would also be great for the offense to put up double digits to give Nolasco enough run support to get deep into the game no problem.

Really don't care how we do it but as long as we win tonight and take the series tomorrow I'd be happy.