College Football Thread - 2009 Week 12

Orlando Rays

No change at the top, but a good amount of shuffling underneath.

1) Florida, 10-0

2) Alabama, 10-0

3) Texas, 10-0

4) TCU, 10-0

5) Cincinnati, 10-0

6) Boise State, 10-0

7) Georgia Tech, 10-1

8) LSU, 8-2

9) Pittsburgh, 9-1

10) Ohio State, 9-2

11) Oregon, 8-2

12) Oklahoma State, 8-2

13) Iowa, 9-2

14) Penn State, 9-2

15) Virginia Tech, 7-3

16) Wisconsin, 8-2

17) Stanford, 7-3

18) USC, 7-3

19) Oregon State, 7-3

20) Miami, 7-3

21) Utah, 8-2

22) Brigham Young, 8-2

23) Clemson, 7-3

24) Houston, 8-2

25) California, 7-3

Results for the Florida schools:

#1 Florida (10-0) defeated South Carolina (6-5), 24-14

#14 Miami (7-3) lost to North Carolina (7-3), 33-24

#24 USF (6-3) lost to Rutgers (7-2), 31-0

UCF (6-4) beat #15 Houston (8-2), 37-32 (one less feather in USF's cap...we still have more conference titles :mischief)

FSU (5-5) beat Wake Forest (4-7), 41-28

FAU (3-6) beat Arkansas State (2-7), 35-18

FIU (3-7) beat North Texas (2-8), 35-28

Week 11 Schedule for Florida schools

#1 Florida (10-0) vs. FIU (3-7), Saturday, November 21 @ 12:30pm

#20 Miami (7-3) vs. Duke (5-5), Saturday, November 21 @ Noon

USF (6-3) vs. Louisville (4-6), Saturday, November 21 @ Noon

UCF (6-4) vs. Tulane (3-7), Saturday, November 21 @ 2:00pm

FSU (5-5) vs. Maryland (2-8), Saturday, November 21 @ Noon

FAU (3-6) @ Troy (7-3), Saturday, November 21 @ 4:15pm

Need a win over Maryland to make it 28 straight bowl games.

Hopefully EJ Manuel and Jermaine Thomas both have solid games. Our defense should be able to hold Marylands offense. Because if they can't... next week is going to be hard to watch.

The streak is over. There's no way FSU is beating UF. Its gonna be a bloodbath. I predict 45-3 UF.

Hopefully EJ Manuel and Jermaine Thomas both have solid games. Our defense should be able to hold Marylands offense. Because if they can't... next week is going to be hard to watch.

The streak is over. There's no way FSU is beating UF. Its gonna be a bloodbath. I predict 45-3 UF.

Well we are already bowl eligible with the win over Maryland. And maybe it is homerism speaking, but I think it will be closer then that. UF has had trouble with teams that are around FSU's level.

Thats is a pretty bold prediction. UF has an incredibly talented team, but have not played very well since Tebow got bumped on the noggin. I know they're undefeated, but I still don't think they've played to their potential. That being said, "Go 'Noles!"

Offensively that's true but their defense been good the whole season. For whatever its worth, ESPN's Accuscore agrees with me.

Edit: I forgot Ponder wasn't gonna be playing. That means FSU has a -8% chance of winning. Maybe they could try the triple option.

The fact that ESPN agrees with you doesn't mean a darn thing. You're talking about the same network that things USC, PSU, and OSU should be up top. Also, you clearly have not seen the other QB play. Yes, he is young, but he is big, fast, and has a good arm. Kind of reminds me of a young Tebow. He has opened up a whole new playbook for them. Not saying that you all won't win. Not saying that it won't be a good game. All I'm saying is don't speak out of ignorance....you sound like an idiot!

I'm not a Gator fan. Are you kidding me. 37-10 was pretty close to my prediction. Damn close if you don't count the garbage time TD.

good prediction. UF played great today. I never thought FSU could compete if UF played to their potential....i was just hoping they wouldn't play to their potential, because they haven't most of the season.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.