Kings overcome 35 point deficit to beat Bulls

BosnianBaller_

oy vey the bulls are brutal.

just waiting until next year when mr dwyane wade becomes a bull and then all bets are off! sorry heat fans! :)

If he becomes a Bull they would still be bad since he's gonna be in the same situation he'd be in now with the Heat or probably worse.

He's 85% likely to resign though as long as Riley brings in either Bosh, Amare, Boozer or Lebron.

Ummmmmmmm no. thats actually laughable. Miami has no DRose... let alone Luol Deng. The complete lack of help for wade is disgusting. im sure he loves miami but i bet he cant wait to get out of town... unless lebron comes to miami. now that'd be something

You put wade on the bulls and they're finals contenders year in and year out. Just need to get vinny's dumbass out of here asap... what a joke he is.

85%? wishful thinking my friend... considering he just built a new house in chicago... which oh yea is his hometown.

Ummmmmmmm no. thats actually laughable. Miami has no DRose... let alone Luol Deng. The complete lack of help for wade is disgusting. im sure he loves miami but i bet he cant wait to get out of town... unless lebron comes to miami. now that'd be something

You put wade on the bulls and they're finals contenders year in and year out. Just need to get vinny's dumbass out of here asap... what a joke he is.

85%? wishful thinking my friend... considering he just built a new house in chicago... which oh yea is his hometown.

Holy sh*t, I had the biggest brain fart of life forgetting about Derrick Rose. But still he loves Miami, not saying he doesnt want to head up to Chicago but hes said he wanted to stay in Miami as long as we get another big name player.