hey miamians

Iowa

did u notice the influx of overly polite very pale white people in miami the last week? lol. was wearing shorts in 50 degree weather and loving it... meanwhile the natives are looking at me like im a psychopath. had a great time. miami is so fun

Its 2PM and 40 degrees(and dropping?) in South Florida. WTF?:blink: Global warming?:p I had to be out in it coming home from school and I felt like I was walking through the frozen tundra. I actually find this weather exciting until I have to be out in it for a long period of time. I don't ever remember it going down to the 40's and 30's for a week straight. The wind chill could get down to the 20's tonight. You Iowaians are crazy.:lol But you wouldn't be able to stand 5 minutes in the hot Florida Sun and humidity.

Oh yeah. It's SNOWING in Northern Florida ans Sleeting just below that.:blink: :blink: I want some snow down here!

How cold does it have to get before you can see your breath?

did u notice the influx of overly polite very pale white people in miami the last week? lol. was wearing shorts in 50 degree weather and loving it... meanwhile the natives are looking at me like im a psychopath. had a great time. miami is so fun

yes i saw all you guys, including the team and band on the beach and than on I95

It's been as cold as -20oC here in Scotland over the past week, but sitting around -5oC during the day most of the time. Longest cold spell (about 3 weeks now) for like 30 years or something.

We don't speak Celsius in America.:thumbdown Without Googling a calculator, I'm guessing about 10 and 25 degrees Fahrenheit respectively.

Well, the Sun is starting to come up so I guess this is as cold as its going to get with this cold front. So tantalizingly close to getting snow.

Edit: It just went down to 31.4.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.